Prudential

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Services Associate Interview

Customer Services Associate
Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Prudential in August 2008.

Interview Details the interview process was excellent. I had a very good experience, they are very professional compared to other companies in the Industry. The only thing that was negative was on my part. I was rejected in the first attempt due to wearing casual wear for an interview, later in that day my consultancy called them and enquired and were informed that due to the non professional dress code for the interview they rejected me but later they called me the next day in a formal dress code took one more round of 1:1 interview and i was given the offer

Interview Question – What are your views about the building that you see outside the window?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, the offer that they gave me was an excellent offer for my qualification and experience and in the year 2006 it was the best in the industry.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Financial Professional Associate

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Prudential in January 2014.

Interview Details 3 stages, meeting with manager, then agency trainer, then managing director. Pretty simple process. Pretty structured. the final interview with the managing director was the most intimidating because it was very structured. Make sure you are prepared for the interview questions. They can be very difficult. The agency trainer was very nice. Didn't ask too many difficult questions.

Interview Question – none, straightfoward   Answer Question

Peak Leadership Conference Interview

Peak Leadership Conference

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2014.

Interview Details After submitting my online application for 3 weeks, I had a phone interview with campus recruiting team. They told me that they selected 200 out of 500 applicants to do the phone interview, and 50 applicants would attend the conference in the end. The interview is short about 30 minutes. I was asked 4 or 5 questions for around 25 minutes and allowed to ask them questions.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions. All behavior questions like "tell me your opionion of leadership?""Tell me your experience working in a team?" A lot questions about teamwork and leadership.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Prudential

Interview Details I had a phone interview with an HR representative and then she placed me an a face to face interview with two senior leaders. The process was fairly quick. The HR representative called me personally to tell me that I was not chosen for the role.

Interview Question – I did not expect two questions in a row about working on a team where conflicts needed to be resolved.   Answer Question

RS Interview

RS

I applied online - interviewed at Prudential in January 2011.

Interview Details Asked about the goals, career expectations, behaviorists questions, HR interview, why applied for this job. What is the earlier job credentials. Educational level completed. Salary expectations. Travel considerations.
What is a job in similar role performed earlier. Who can vouch for that. How long will be here if getting an offer.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Investment Operations Associate Interview

Investment Operations Associate

I interviewed at Prudential in July 2014.

Interview Details I had a connection to someone that works there so he got me the interview. I was contacted via email to set up the appointment and went on it 2 weeks later. interviewed with 4 people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty standard. there was the usual situational question of name a time you failed or a time you had to deal with someone difficult in a group project.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in July 2014.

Interview Details two interviews; nice people, great advices, basic interview questions: 5 year ambitions
I was too nervous and lack of preparation.
Then got referred to a internship programme, but declined to attend the courses.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Financial Professional Associate
Northborough, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in May 2014.

Interview Details I went to a job fair and was approached by one of the managers. I attended a few interviews and everyone was very nice. I felt like they cared about me and my success. I attended an in person interview, a phone interview, then a final interview where they make sure you are the right fit for the job. They tell you about the sales structure for earning commission, then set you up for the orientation. A skills test is required, as well as a personality test.

Interview Question – Will you be able to financially support yourself through the training until it has been completed?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because I'm not a spot in my life where I can work without earning money because I don't have any saved at the moment, just coming out of college. This position would be better for someone who is doing a career transition.

Life Product Specialist Interview

Life Product Specialist
Plymouth, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details I applied and was asked several days later to do some additional testing. Included some fast paced coding questions, a mock calling portion, and a personality assessment.

Interview Question – The most difficult portion was the coding. Had 20 minutes to answer 10 questions that required table reading and code interpretation. I found it difficult because the position was supposed to be entry-level.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

N/A

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Prudential.

Interview Details Generic interview process. Internal hiring makes it difficult to obtain perm. employment. No surprises. Very friendly yet professional. Standard security and escort procedure. Interviewed by 3 execs and spoke with 2 admins.

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!