Prudential Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential in August 2008.

the interview process was excellent. I had a very good experience, they are very professional compared to other companies in the Industry. The only thing that was negative was on my part. I was rejected in the first attempt due to wearing casual wear for an interview, later in that day my consultancy called them and enquired and were informed that due to the non professional dress code for the interview they rejected me but later they called me the next day in a formal dress code took one more round of 1:1 interview and i was given the offer

Interview Questions
    • What are your views about the building that you see outside the window?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, the offer that they gave me was an excellent offer for my qualification and experience and in the year 2006 it was the best in the industry.

Investment Analyst Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, Interviewed once at school, they asked strictly behavioral question. Final round interview more industry and market based. Make sure you know about fixed income and bonds

Real Estate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Long process, up to three different rounds of interviews. First round isn't terrible, but second round is a mix of regional colleges. Then final round is a super day with up to eight different interviews.

PCG Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

Applied through target school. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technicals. I had to submit a writing sample after my interview and was notified a day later for superday. Super day is two days, one for dinner and presentation, and the next has a written test and interviews all day. Pretty technical and accounting focused.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to invest in debt, what statements would you look at, what items on the statements and why? Walk me through the Cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

It’s easy to find the interview place. 4 people interviewed me one by one. Every one lasted for 30 minutes. Very nice people and relax interview process. Easy questions like what are your strengthens and weakness, tell me about yourself and what was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken..

STD Claims Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

Called for a phone interview first and then an on site interview. Was a basic interview and very easy questions. Phone interview lasted about 5 minutes and interview about 30m. Was made an offer while driving home from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions such as: name a time you had to give unfavorable news and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Agent Interview

Group Hiring Process. A lot of time selling the company. Utilized a screening software to determine if someone was aggressive enough. Everyone was very cordial and high energy. The Interviewer did make a point to everyone to discuss this opportunity with their spouse and how important it was for a total commitment. Also indicated that there was about a 90% drop out rate within a year.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was the financial backing for the building phase.   Answer Question

No Salary and did not have monies set aside for the building process

Sales Training Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Prudential.

Prudential put me through an in person series of interviews. The HR recruiter told me that I was the only candidate and it turns out, I was one of six candidates for a half day series of interviews. I took a day off from work and drive 4 hours to their Hartford office and stayed over night - they paid for my hotel and meal expenses. The recruiter asked me to do two writing assignments and submit them prior to the interview and do a work style assessment to see if I was a good culture fit. Be careful of companies who ask you to do a written assignment - they are just using you for their own benefit of free work...I worked for three days to make perfect so they would see how competent I am because I thought I was the top candidate and it was the final round of interviews. That was sooo not true.

I met with four people in the department. They seemed nice but none of the four had any sales training experience - I am a seasoned sales training leader and bring deep experience.

They declined me without even progressing me to the next round saying that the person they hired was a sales professional in the industry and they would learn how to do training.

Interview Questions
    • Don't recall any difficult questions just the writing assignments.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential.

Interviewed on campus originally where I was asked about general behavioral questions. We went over my resume and was asked to elaborate on some of my resume points. Later we had a random discussion about an online website I used and how his wife and son were addicted to the same site. I didn't hear back for like 3 weeks and then received a call to come in the next day. The on site interview was two 30min interviews with two people at the time. The next day I got the offer. Never had a technical question.

None

Senior Associate, Actuarial Interview

one round of phone interview, on site interview with 5 people. Better to get internal referral to increase the success rate. Interview is half half on behavior question and technical questions.