Publix

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Canton, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Publix in June 2013.

Interview Details Applied at store kiosk, received call from pharmacy manager and asked to come in to speak to the asst. Pharm manager. Called 2 weeks later that I was hired. Waiting to be called when orientation is scheduled in store.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where a customer was angry and it was the pharmacy departments fault?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Columbia, SC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Publix.

Interview Details Asked if company was hiring and they said to fill out a job application in the store. I got a call the next day to come in and speak with the pharmacist. I was told the hours that were needed and when I needed to start.

Pharmacy Technician

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Publix in March 2010.

Interview Details it went very well lots of good questions asked, interview went over my resume and we discussed my previous experience

Interview Question – what is your name   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publix

Worked for Publix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publix Pharmacy Technician interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Publix employees and interview candidates.