PwC

Average Difficulty
144 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai

I interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Interview Question – What is your name?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is done on the basis of 2-3 rounds of interview. Technical round with the manager, then once you clear that then you have a technical session with the SM or director and then a round with the partner. Finally on clearing all the rounds one final round will be with the HR

Interview Question – Technical questions on the subject   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details A three step interview process
1 - Written Test
2 - HR Round
3 - Partners Round

Interview Question – Why PwC   Answer Question

Bangalore

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details Good communication and articleship experience is what matters. campus is not hard.

Interview Question – they will try to check your patience and ask any difficult question again and again   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was fixed

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details Usually a 3 stage interview process - 1st HR, 2nd a technical panel/ round and finally a partner round. However, as this was a PPI for me there was just 1 round with the HR Manager.
The interview was more of a discussion on opportunities, job profile, role etc and an insight into the structure processes and people at PwC.

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation - salary is decided on the basis of internal and external parity (benchmarking), more so on the internal parity (and thereby was lower than expected). Still decided to go ahead because of the opportunity to grow in the offered role.

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview - 1. HR (Background check ^=& other general info)
                                         2. Manager (Technical round, details of work exps)
                                         3. Partner (Confidence level, Goal, Potential)

Interview Question – Any random section from the companies act   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details 3 round interviews. All technical sessions first from HR, second by Sr. Manager and last round by the Partner of the firm. All rounds may be completed on a single day or next day. Asked about IFRS, DTC, GST.

Negotiation Details – My demand is INR 6 lac they offered me for INR 5.5 lac and I want to join PWC a brand name....

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2008.

Interview Details it was a roundtable meeting with my immediate supervisor and partner. & a telephonic discussions with HR personnel.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, because i had a dream to work for PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS & Mr, Madhavan who was Indirect Tax Leader at that time. My dream come true - thats all.

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details If you have a good reference, it will fetch you a job !! No matter how good or bad your technical skills !!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, very much !!

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!