PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

146 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Questions
  • There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Hiring is done on the basis of 2-3 rounds of interview. Technical round with the manager, then once you clear that then you have a technical session with the SM or director and then a round with the partner. Finally on clearing all the rounds one final round will be with the HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

A three step interview process
    1 - Written Test
    2 - HR Round
    3 - Partners Round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Good communication and articleship experience is what matters. campus is not hard.

Interview Questions
    • they will try to check your patience and ask any difficult question again and again   Answer Question
    it was fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Usually a 3 stage interview process - 1st HR, 2nd a technical panel/ round and finally a partner round. However, as this was a PPI for me there was just 1 round with the HR Manager.
    The interview was more of a discussion on opportunities, job profile, role etc and an insight into the structure processes and people at PwC.

Not much of negotiation - salary is decided on the basis of internal and external parity (benchmarking), more so on the internal parity (and thereby was lower than expected). Still decided to go ahead because of the opportunity to grow in the offered role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

3 rounds of interview - 1. HR (Background check ^=& other general info)
                                             2. Manager (Technical round, details of work exps)
                                             3. Partner (Confidence level, Goal, Potential)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

3 round interviews. All technical sessions first from HR, second by Sr. Manager and last round by the Partner of the firm. All rounds may be completed on a single day or next day. Asked about IFRS, DTC, GST.

My demand is INR 6 lac they offered me for INR 5.5 lac and I want to join PWC a brand name....

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2008.

it was a roundtable meeting with my immediate supervisor and partner. & a telephonic discussions with HR personnel.

No negotiation, because i had a dream to work for PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS & Mr, Madhavan who was Indirect Tax Leader at that time. My dream come true - thats all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

If you have a good reference, it will fetch you a job !! No matter how good or bad your technical skills !!

Yes, very much !!

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!