PwC

Getting the Interview

135 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is done on the basis of 2-3 rounds of interview. Technical round with the manager, then once you clear that then you have a technical session with the SM or director and then a round with the partner. Finally on clearing all the rounds one final round will be with the HR

Interview Question – Technical questions on the subject   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview Details A three step interview process
1 - Written Test
2 - HR Round
3 - Partners Round

Interview Question – Why PwC   Answer Question

Bangalore

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details Good communication and articleship experience is what matters. campus is not hard.

Interview Question – they will try to check your patience and ask any difficult question again and again   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was fixed

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details Usually a 3 stage interview process - 1st HR, 2nd a technical panel/ round and finally a partner round. However, as this was a PPI for me there was just 1 round with the HR Manager.
The interview was more of a discussion on opportunities, job profile, role etc and an insight into the structure processes and people at PwC.

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation - salary is decided on the basis of internal and external parity (benchmarking), more so on the internal parity (and thereby was lower than expected). Still decided to go ahead because of the opportunity to grow in the offered role.

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview - 1. HR (Background check ^=& other general info)
                                         2. Manager (Technical round, details of work exps)
                                         3. Partner (Confidence level, Goal, Potential)

Interview Question – Any random section from the companies act   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details 3 round interviews. All technical sessions first from HR, second by Sr. Manager and last round by the Partner of the firm. All rounds may be completed on a single day or next day. Asked about IFRS, DTC, GST.

Negotiation Details – My demand is INR 6 lac they offered me for INR 5.5 lac and I want to join PWC a brand name....

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2008.

Interview Details it was a roundtable meeting with my immediate supervisor and partner. & a telephonic discussions with HR personnel.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, because i had a dream to work for PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS & Mr, Madhavan who was Indirect Tax Leader at that time. My dream come true - thats all.

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details If you have a good reference, it will fetch you a job !! No matter how good or bad your technical skills !!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, very much !!

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview Details Interview consisted of Accounting standard questions, about your personality and likes and achivements,
Also why PWC and Why CA as a profession. Then a case study to evaluate Logic and Ethics. HR interview and Technical interview for about 20-25 minutes each. Then a test of General knowledge and Techinal knowledge with recent developments in the area of expertise.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PWC   Answer Question

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details - 3 Part Interview with Staff, Manager, and Partner
- Interviewers focus was on Teamwork, Excellence, and Leadership (respectively)

Interview Question – Most difficult questions were with respects to my achievement (or rather, underachievement) of a certain grade point, and explaining why I would still be considered a valued addition to their work force.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward; they provided a standard contract - which typically is the same between all Big Four firms - and I accepted

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Associate interview questions and advice. All 135 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.