PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2015
Updated 12 Apr 2015

2.9

Associate Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was fairly good. Interviewers were very friendly. Mostly checked skill sets. Gave detailed background of work to be carried out. Had 2 rounds of technical interview and one HR round.

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied both on campus and reached out to current PwC alumni from my college. I was first given an interview on campus, followed by an interview at the regional office. Everything was behavioral and conversational.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was a very good mix of personal questions and behavioral based questions. I was interviewed by a partner. Topics ranged from my family background, golf, and sports, to career goals, how I think I would fit in with the firm, and my qualifications.

Auditing involves a good understanding of financial accounting, along with good social skills to interact with the client and audit team. If a candidate can show they have good grades, good work history, and extracurricular activities they should feel comfortable entering an interview room for this type of job.

I would prepare for this type of interview like any other. Practice (or brush up on) basic behavioral based interview questions, and make sure you can show your accounting knowledge if asked a technical question. Otherwise relax and be sociable to let your true personality show in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is construction in progress, and how can it affect both the income statement and balance sheet?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. First round was behavioral, the second (final) round included two behavioral interviews and a chat with a partner. Overall the process was pretty smooth and people were nice. The questions were pretty standard, but you get a brain teaser or a weird question once or twice in each interview, so they can see how you react.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The questions are all behavioral questions.Also, review examples of the best answers and advice on how to answer these typical interview questions. The more you prepare, the more confident you'll feel during a job interview.job interviewers ask tough questions to trip you up or to get you to reveal information you may be trying to conceal. Others want to get a better sense of your thought process or see how you respond under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about your communication skills?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied and got contacted by the national HR for a phone screening interview in 3 weeks. The process was quick. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. There were 4 main questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

interview did not take long to arrange, they only called me the day before and asked me to come in so I was a little surprised but I knew I had an interview during the time.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

1st round interview was a phone interview, based on leadership roles. Received a invitation to final round. The process consist of pre interview dinner, which was a great way for us to ask questions , network and be less nervous for the big day. Superday was breakfast, presentation, group panel , then off to 3 interviews back to back. Interview was all conversational , just wanted to get to know you . Overall was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you research a company?
      How do you keep yourself current of what's going on in the industry?
      How do you deal with conflict in a group?

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

PwC use their own interview guide to ask questions in both the first and second round interview. Be prepared! it's more than just typical behavior questions and very detailed.

Interview Questions

• Know your career plan and fully know the reason behind your every choice in life (why this Unvi? why this city?)   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

It was campus recruiting and I had a pre-interview dinner before the actual interview followed by an office visit with interviews as well as lunch with a few new associates. The people that I have met were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational questions with an occasional behavioral question.

Named an instance where you displayed leadership.

Answer Question