PwC

Average Difficulty
148 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details group interview, picture drawing , icebraking, discussion, presentation, individual interview, partner interview, in assessment centre, not difficult, but rather keen competition, depending on your competitior englisg oral level
then go to partner interview, about 30 mins, talk a lot, mainly about your personality , motivation

Interview Question – why do you want to do this   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details There were 3 rounds. I passed through the first two rounds and made it to office day interviews. I prepared a lot for the interviews and actually thought I did badly on the first two. Anyways. During the office day interview, I was funneled in with a couple of other potential audit associates from other schools. First half: Recruiters were nice and lunch was amazing. Second half: A round of 4 interviewers: two staff auditors and 2 partners. All went well until the last partner.

Interview Question – Why do you you would fit with the PwC team.?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details 3 INTERVIEWS
1. Behavioural with Senior Associate
2. Behavioural with Manager
3. Conversational with Partner

The interview process is straight forward. Questions are pretty generic. They ask you questions regarding leadership, teamwork, challenges you've faced. Its important to know your resume inside and out always.

Interview Question – All straight forward behavioural questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Set salary.

Audit Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details 1st stage: It takes about 2 weeks to review your application. If you are being selected, you have to attend the assessment before interview

2nd stage: 1 week after assessment, interview question are basic interview questions and some technical questions

Interview Question – Job scope of audit associate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary will follow market rate

Audit Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details If you go through the recruiting process straight from college, the recruiters hold your hand through everything. They try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. PwC gave me the best vibe of the Big 4 companies, and I felt the manager really cared to get to know us. The bad part though is that there are thousands of kids shooting for a few positions around the country, so you really need to make yourself stand out!

Interview Question – What are your two most important qualities that you will bring to the workplace?   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details Very basic job application process via campus recruiting. Went in for a one day interview, which included 2 separate interviews, one with a partner and the other with HR. Very relaxed and easy going interview, more of a conversation actually. No out of the blue questions, just wanted to know why accounting and why PwC. Very friendly and professional experience.

Interview Question – Why have you specifically chosen audit?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Meet with three individuals at various levels within the Company. They will each have their own questions. It was a diffiuclt process and intimidating. It is all finalized within a day and they will call or email you a week or two later with the results. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details (1) On campus interview and (1) Superday interview including 3 interviews on-site (Senior Associate, Manager, Partner). I was notified of PwC's decision by the partner a few hours after my interview followed by call by recruiter. PwC paid for hotel to stay in the night before the interview on Park Ave and interview process was very succinct. They were more than willing to field calls about talking through the decision process when I got identical offer at rival firm.

Interview Question – How do you feel about reporting to someone younger than you?   Answer Question

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details 1) CV to be sent to the company
2) The second step you have to pass few tests including Numeric and Verbal, Accounting knowledge and English knowledge
3) If you succesfully pass these tests you will be invited for the first interview and in case of success for the second one
4) First interview is rather general in nature about your life, hobby etc., the second one is more related to your attitude to work and proffesional experience

Interview Question – What is your carrer plan for the next 5 years ?   Answer Question

San Jose, CA (US)

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details If college recruiting for, the firm holds a lot of socials that are beneficial to attend (only difference that I can see between college hires and experienced hires). Typically consists of 3 phases: phone interview with recruiter/HR, phone interview with partner/manager, in-house interview with several people (manager, director, partner). After last round of interviews, usually will hear back very quickly if you get an offer.

Interview Question – Questions are mostly behavioral in nature.
A question that caught me off guard "Is there anything about your experience that I failed to ask you during the interview so far?"
  Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!