PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

85 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regulatory Compliance Assocuate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There were four interviews with four directors over the course of the day and then a final discussion with their internal recruiter. Each interview was 30-45 minutes long. If you are out of school, or transitioning, I would advise trying to apply or interview closer to the summer months as you'd have a better shot of being in the summer training program. Having something interesting on your resume is key because there is only so much experiental material you can discuss. You really need to differentiate yourself.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions seemed to be pretty standard Big 4 questions.   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

There are two interviewer. Firstly, I was requested to give an introduction first to myself and then talked a little bit about my interests in soccer. Afterwards, one behavior question is about the advice given by others and give to others. He then introduced a lot about pwc. Lastly, I ask the questions. I am only asked 3 questions. I don't know why.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Applied at school. First round on campus, relatively chill.3 behavior and the rest was based off my resume. There was a pre-night event with interviewer and it was more like a social event. Second round on site. I chose a Thursday instead of a normal Friday interview so the agenda was slightly different. I arrived in the morning and was given a tour by an associate. After lunch I had three back to back to back interview with 3 people. Questions were similar to first round. Then the panel followed by dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you face a important life decision and how you reach to your conclusion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

FAS Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On campus interview with a mix of behavior and technical questions. The interviewer asked about the part I wanted to discussed the most on the resume without asking to introduce myself. He asked some behavior questions about my experiences and built technical questions on top of that.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions are basic finance questions, but they can be tricky.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Inern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview was a two part affair 2 part deal. I first received an invitation to interview with PwC on campus, after submitting an application on my university's career services website. The on campus interview lasted 30 minutes and was all behavioral. T was notified the following day that I was invited for an office visit/second interview. At the office, I interviewed with a partnet and manager, both were conversational and behavioral in nature. I was confident in my interviews, but lose hope as it took 13 days to finally hear back. The partner i interviewed with at the office called me to personally say i was welcome to intern with the firm.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Two rounds; one case one behavioural

Start Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I applied through my school's career office. I received notice of a first interview through the school's website and notice of the second interview through email. The first interview was in person and the second interview was over the phone. After the second interview I received notice of the job offer soon after.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Forensics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

They scheduled a phone interview with one of their current employees who was currently out on the field. it was not a very long interview, about thirty minutes tops. The whole process was a screening before they decided to take the interview process into their office. Therefore, it was much more casual than I had expected.