PwC

Getting the Interview

65 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Campus Selection.
The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
3. HR interview

Interview Question – I was asked to take an interview of the interviewer himself.   View Answers (2)

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details 3 round interview process for campus hiring
1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Question – You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Calcutta

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details I got a call from the HR.

Interview Question – Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question

Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details Group Discussion & Personality Screening

Interview Question – Regarding ambition considering the practical constraints in married life for women   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Placement. No Negotiations

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details i got in through campus placements. The procedure is standard. First is the written round, second is the GD and third personal interview. first round consisted of general ability questions, mostly simple, but time given was less. so accuracy and speed was required. GD had an unorthodox format. the whole batch was split into two parts and one side had to play client and other company.

Personal Interview consisted of pretty much whatever was in my resume. In between there was a guess estimate and a small case study.

Interview Question – I had in my resume, under hobbies, sketching. Unexpectedly the interviewer just asked me to sketch,. caught out of the blue i asked as to, what do i sketch. He replied, whatever i feel like.

The case study that was given was simple. I was asked to prepare a strategy blueprint of: how can technology be used in implementing government schemes, so that the benefits can reach grass-root level.
  Answer Question

Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details technical round-questions asked as per cv.
managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
hr discussion

Interview Question – nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Calcutta

I interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Question – if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details PwC has come to our campus for recruiting. The actually interview process was different from what was mentioned in the placement website. The first round was a GD round. Here, it is important that one participates and makes contribution in terms of a new perspective or elaborates/ analyses someone else's perspective. The next round was a telephonic interview. My experience of the telephonic interview was not very good. I almost understood the result after that round. To my surprise, the company waitlisted my application though.

Interview Question – Contray to what was expected (based on what other people had mentioned about their experience), there were a few actual technical questions based on programming languages and technology strategy for banking sector etc.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Manager interview, followed by Associate Director/ Executive Director, and then HR. It is better to have your CV forwarded through an internal reference.

Interview Question – N.A.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but you should - there are salary disparities at the same experience and rank.

Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details 1st round was Telephonic . As I am into SAP , questions were asked on both technical and functional, also from projects I worked. It was for 35-40 minutes by a Principal Consultant..2nd round was Managerial round . It was F2F at Bangalore taken by the Director and Partner. Few managerial questions like leadership,motivation were asked. Why PwC?
What U know about PwC? Favorite MBA Subject--Few questions on that..Final HR round was telephonic. They asked only about salary expectations,reason 4 change, how soon I can join,etc....My hobbies, engineering rank, significant achievement..etc..Overall it was very good...Interviewers were very friendly, cordial, didn't put into pressure or stress...very much professional..

Negotiation Details – I told Best in Industry and got 70% hike from my previous company. PwC offers more than industry standard for talented guys...

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Consultant interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.