PwC Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR called and fixed the interview.
2. Technical Round - 1 (Sr. Manager Gave 3 topics to prepare on Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency)
3. Technical Round - 2 ( Two Sr. Managers discussed technical issues in Energy Efficiency and Green Buildings)
4. Technical Round - 3 (Associate Director discussed technical issues and scope in Energy Efficiency Vertical).
5. HR helped me with the offer after 14 days.

Interview Questions
  • None Actually.. Mostly everything were technical so it went off pretty smooth.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate. I went ahead as per Company's Policies.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Selection.
    The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
    2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
    3. HR interview

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC has come to our campus for recruiting. The actually interview process was different from what was mentioned in the placement website. The first round was a GD round. Here, it is important that one participates and makes contribution in terms of a new perspective or elaborates/ analyses someone else's perspective. The next round was a telephonic interview. My experience of the telephonic interview was not very good. I almost understood the result after that round. To my surprise, the company waitlisted my application though.

Interview Questions
    • Contray to what was expected (based on what other people had mentioned about their experience), there were a few actual technical questions based on programming languages and technology strategy for banking sector etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Manager interview, followed by Associate Director/ Executive Director, and then HR. It is better to have your CV forwarded through an internal reference.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but you should - there are salary disparities at the same experience and rank.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

I got a call from the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

1st round was Telephonic . As I am into SAP , questions were asked on both technical and functional, also from projects I worked. It was for 35-40 minutes by a Principal Consultant..2nd round was Managerial round . It was F2F at Bangalore taken by the Director and Partner. Few managerial questions like leadership,motivation were asked. Why PwC?
    What U know about PwC? Favorite MBA Subject--Few questions on that..Final HR round was telephonic. They asked only about salary expectations,reason 4 change, how soon I can join,etc....My hobbies, engineering rank, significant achievement..etc..Overall it was very good...Interviewers were very friendly, cordial, didn't put into pressure or stress...very much professional..

I told Best in Industry and got 70% hike from my previous company. PwC offers more than industry standard for talented guys...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

As it was a campus driven interview so there was only one round and fully based small case studies. Mostly they were checking the statistical approach to the problem.

Interview Questions
    • if u want to launch a telecom service in India, what u will look at and how u will proceed.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

technical round-questions asked as per cv.
    managerial round- general questions like willing to travel, marital status etc
    hr discussion

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, but was lengthy.interviewer covered almost everything written in CV   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

3 round interview process for campus hiring
    1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
    2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
    3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Questions
    • You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

i got in through campus placements. The procedure is standard. First is the written round, second is the GD and third personal interview. first round consisted of general ability questions, mostly simple, but time given was less. so accuracy and speed was required. GD had an unorthodox format. the whole batch was split into two parts and one side had to play client and other company.

Personal Interview consisted of pretty much whatever was in my resume. In between there was a guess estimate and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • I had in my resume, under hobbies, sketching. Unexpectedly the interviewer just asked me to sketch,. caught out of the blue i asked as to, what do i sketch. He replied, whatever i feel like.

The case study that was given was simple. I was asked to prepare a strategy blueprint of: how can technology be used in implementing government schemes, so that the benefits can reach grass-root level.
        Answer Question