PwC

Average Difficulty
72 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Written test in English, Numeric and Verbal intelligence; case study, related to the department you applied for; interview with a partner of department you applied for

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details With a phone call the HR specialist invites you in the office for an interview. Before the formal interview you have to complete an enghish test and a technical test. Once finished this part you are involved in the formal interview with the responsible of your future team. He/She asks you some questions about your personality and your area of interest of the business. That is a way to know you. After several days you could receive a job offer!

Interview Question – The questions depend on the responsible of the interview process. However I was asked not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied in-person and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details friendly but demanding atmosphere

Reason for Declining – location in Stuttgart

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in July 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Question – Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview Details One on one on campus interview then went to office and sat wtih five different managers.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Very friendly interview and telephone interview. Filled out the form online and then completed a numeracy and verbal test online which were quite straightforward. Then a 30 minute phone interview which i passed. The next stage is the assessment center where you might be asked to complete the online tests again followed by a face to face partner interview.

Interview Question – an unethical decision you had made   Answer Question

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details Applied for a position under their graduate recruitment program (Sydney). Online application form starts off the recruitment process, followed by an invitation to an invite-only pre-interview networking event. A phone interview follows that, the one I received was conducting by a HR person who asked questions relevant to the position but seemed unqualified to have a intelligent discussion. An example was when the HR person asked for my opinions on a recent business/financial news event. She was unfamiliar with the topic herself and was frantically trying to scribble notes down instead of engaging in a two-way conversation. Finally, the HR person admitted that she was mainly trying to decide what role would suit me rather than respecting my ability to decide if I had the skills and qualifications to be competent in a role. The company took 2 weeks to get back with rejection email, offering to provide feedback via a telephone callback. After scheduling a time with their automated system, I was surprised that the call never came at all. Very unprofessional conduct for a prestigious firm.

Interview Question – What do you think a consultant does? Tell me about three of your strengths.   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Applied online - application reviewed - contacted for initial round

Interview Question – What has been your most testing moment in your career?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I was first contacted by HR and had an initial phone screen. It went well. Next, I spoke with a director. That interview also went well. Lots of good, core competency, behavior based questions along with several technical questions. Then came the third interview. The person doing the interview called an hour and a half past the scheduled time. No contact letting me know he'd be late. That interview lasted 5-10 minutes. He asked me to hold on multiple times, and was very distracted through the entire call. I didn't hear anything further for about a month, then I got a system generated email thanking me for my time. I will never pursue another job with pwc after being handled and treated this way.