PwC

Updated 1 Nov 2014

2.9

79 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2014.

I answered a job add on LinkedIn, after which I was contacted for the 1st interview (this was about 2 weeks after sending in my cover letter and CV). Before the 1st interview, I had to take three online aptitude tests: one consisting of numerical, logical and verbal reasoning, and two focused on personality type (PAPI tests- one ipsative, one normative). At the first interview I was given feedback on the first test (verbal/logical/numerical reasoning), whereas, regarding the PAPI test, I was told they would not give me feedback, but rather compare their experience of me to the results that were still unknown to me. 1st interview was generally experiential, and to see if the chemistry was there. 2nd interview was a business case/presentation I had to prepare a few days in advance, and present to a partner, HR manager and a subject matter expert.

Interview Questions
  • I prepared very thoroughly for the experiential part (use the STAR format and focus on concrete examples of your achievements!) as well as the business case, so nothing unexpected as such came up. The subject matter expert did ask me some questions on my thoughts on certain potential issues related to the context the case took place in, but I simply and confidently admitted that my knowledge of the field/concept did not extend that far (they seemed to respect that).   Answer Question
There was no negotiation as such. I was offered a salary a little lower than what I had proposed, due to the fact that they are paying for a business graduate diploma worth over DKK 110,000.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Contacted via job ad on their website, received a call after a week for group exercises, did HR interview on the same day (approached me as i left the group exercise), first partner interview one week later and second partner interview the day after that - job offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult as such, but the people in the group exercise were all top notch and it was quite a good session - i felt. All in all they like seeing that you're confident and able to negotiate.   Answer Question

The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Consultant Interview

Written test in English, Numeric and Verbal intelligence; case study, related to the department you applied for; interview with a partner of department you applied for

Consultant Interview

campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

With a phone call the HR specialist invites you in the office for an interview. Before the formal interview you have to complete an enghish test and a technical test. Once finished this part you are involved in the formal interview with the responsible of your future team. He/She asks you some questions about your personality and your area of interest of the business. That is a way to know you. After several days you could receive a job offer!

Interview Questions
    • The questions depend on the responsible of the interview process. However I was asked not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Initial Communication: I sent a message to one of the managers through Linkedin to get an Interview. He replied and suggested an interview with him and the general manager. I also made someone from PwC USA to send a good reference.

First Interview: I talked to these 2 managers to see where I could fit best in the company and they decided that I should get a second interview with another Manager

Second Interview: I talked to the operations Manager and it went really good, so he sent me to the psychological Test

Third interview: An interview with the psychologist... No numerical test as I expected, just typical personality tests

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC.

friendly but demanding atmosphere

location in Stuttgart

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2013.

The hiring process starts with an Online Assessment (Verbal and Numerical test), Followed by 30-40 mins of Telephonic Interview. If you clear the telephonic round then it will be Consulting Technical Interview with senior level (Director). The final will be Selection Event and an interview with Partner level during later stages.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview - Commercial knowledge and experience is critical to demonstrate   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Very friendly interview and telephone interview. Filled out the form online and then completed a numeracy and verbal test online which were quite straightforward. Then a 30 minute phone interview which i passed. The next stage is the assessment center where you might be asked to complete the online tests again followed by a face to face partner interview.