PwC

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Elevate Program

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details The process was easy. They cam and interviewed on campus. was accepted yto participate in the program. The progra mwas an awesome experience and I would highly recommend it. This is not an easy acceptance process. You need ot be on your A game.

Interview Question – Just know your resume and be confident.   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Question – The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied online through my schools career center. The first round of interviews were on campus. I interviewed with a human resource manager who was very personable. We went over my resume and had a conversation about our home town. Then received a phone call saying that I made it to round two. This next round was office interviews. Interviewed with a partner and a senior manager. Both asked basic questions. The recruiting process was great. Just be yourself!

Interview Question – Name a time when your skills were put to a test.   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details 80-90 students from my school applied, around 40 got the interview, and finally about 10 students got into the program. Half an hour, one-on-one interview with a partner from PwC. Make sure you know EVERYTHING on your resume; you never know which one your interviewer will be interested in. Did not really ask much behavior questions. Mostly it was like a "get-to-know-you" conversations.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out from other applicants   Answer Question

Elevate Program

I interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the summer program online, and when they accepted my application, I signed up for an interview time. The recruiters came to my school and had a networking dinner the night before interviews.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to deal with conflict.   View Answer

Elevate Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Two rounds, one on-campus and a superday in NY. First round was very relaxed and purely behavioral; the partner I spoke to was easygoing. The second round consisted of a behavioral interview, a case interview, and another behavioral interview. The behavioral interviews were pretty standard and not difficult. I was taken aback by the fact that applicants were supposed to prepare for the case interview ahead of time, although we were given 45 minutes of in-office prep time.

Interview Question – Let me give you a case, since you’re already so familiar with consulting. What can PwC do to
improve our recruiting process?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question

Campus (Nepal)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Signed up online. Just one interview that was very easy, asking to go trough my resume and a couple of behavioral questions

Interview Question – How can you explain why you did not so well in one of your acc 202 class (3.0)   Answer Question

Elevate Program

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself etc etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want pwc?   View Answer

Elevate Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details I applied through university career website. I got an interview. It was about 30 minutes long. General Behavioral questions. The interviewer was extremely friendly. She asked questions about my resume and asked a little about myself. We walked through the resume and nothing too tough. Tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Be sure to ask really good questions at the end. I think that is important.

Interview Question – What would others say are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!