PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Financial Service Representative Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details The entire interview was all behavioral. The only thing I did in all 3 separate interviews for the super day was walk them through my resume. Helps to know a little about the company. Talked about whether or not to go back to school and get my masters or not.

Interview Question – Nothing. Just sat and talked with upper management. 3 seperate interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Financial Service Representative Intern
Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details I originally applied through my university advisement center. First round interviews were on campus, focused mainly on behavioral questions and why such an interest in the FSR group. Flyout and second round interview consisted of three 30 minute interview, two managers and one partner. Mainly looking for person-organization fit. Few technical questions.

Interview Question – Walk me through a DCF model.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!