PwC Intern Interview Questions

2.9

138 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Three stage process with written tests, group discussions and then finally personal interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Applied through an employee referral, was invited to take the initial test (which tested numerical and verbal ability), following which I proceeded to have a phone interview with HR (which asked standard questions - Why PwC? etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you made a recommendation without having all the facts?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The on campus interview wasn't terrible, just behavioral questions. I heard about a week after that I was chosen to come in the office for an final round of interviews. When I came in NYC, it was an all day event and I interviewed with 3 people. It was a great experience and everyone was very nice.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Had only one interview and it was a phone interview. The whole interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. The interviewer started off by asking to describe about myself. Then he started asking me questions after questions to tell him a time whereby i face difficulty situations. He also went about asking what i normally do when i am overseas.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you faced a complex situation and how is it complex?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Intern Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.

Intern Interview

Firstly, you have to pass online test in Math (just simple mathematics skills you need to pass) and Logic (SHL tests, very similar with IQ questions). Secondly, professional (tax, accounting, valuation, gmat) + english test (very similar with cambridge tests such as CAE or CPE). Finally, interview with managers (they ask some questions about you and your hobbies, maybe some professional questions). This process prolong about 4 weeks.

Intern Interview

Campus interview and behavior question. First time to interview with big four. Everything is hard in the beginning. Need more time to prepare. You should know why you want to do this job. Show some passion. That's the key

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Only four behavior questions. Nothing unexpected. Interviewer was nice. THere was a reception to meet the employer before the interview. So felt really relaxed that day.....After two weeks got the invitation for on-site interview.