PwC

2.9

149 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Three stage process with written tests, group discussions and then finally personal interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Applied through an employee referral, was invited to take the initial test (which tested numerical and verbal ability), following which I proceeded to have a phone interview with HR (which asked standard questions - Why PwC? etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you made a recommendation without having all the facts?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Phone screening led to in house interview which was then followed by an invite to their Superday which consists of 3 -1 on 1 interviews then a lunch. The environment is very comfortable and didn't feel any tension at all. They are very quick to respond where I got a call back that day.

Interview Questions
    • All my interviews were behavioral... Give me an example where you were on a team and couldn't met a deadline... etc   Answer Question
    Wasn't in a position to negotiate nor did I really need to

Intern Interview

One interview wit associate director. Another associate was present during the interview but did not ask any questions. The whole process was very straight forward. No surprises and very easy. Need to have some decent previous experience.

No negotiation took place

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Got an email 2 weeks later getting invited to Superday event. The firm flies you in and pays for hotel. Superday was a presentation and 3 1-1 interviews with managers/partners

Intern Interview

People are weird at this firm. They only care about themselves and that's sad. I will never advise someone to work for a Big 4 if they want to enjoy a positive worklife.

The Big 4 was a backup

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruitment.I had an initial interview on campus with a senior associate and was then invited to the NYC for super day.At super day, there was a briefing with the recruiting managers who were really nice and we were provided breakfast.We were paired with a "buddy" (associates who showed us around and took us to our interviews ) and I interviewed with 2 senior associates and a partner.All the interviewees went out to lunch with the buddies after the interviews and it was just a really good experience.I got a call on the evening of the interview from the partner I interviewed with telling me I got the offer and an official offer letter was sent a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. PwC has a new hiring spectrum so they ask a variety of behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    Interns don't get negotiations but they pay really good in my opinion so I don't think a negotiation is required.

Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting: consisted of pre-interview dinner reception which is a good place to meet employees in the division you're applying to, then on-campus interview the next day. Online campus interview was about 30 minutes long, which consisted of basic introductions, tell me about yourself a little bit, basic questions like why accounting/why tax, and can you tell me about X experience on your resume. Make sure to have questions prepared or ask questions during the interview. Then office visit included 3 interviews, one with a partner.

Intern Interview

There was a pre interview dinner first. Then, there was the on-campus interview the next morning. All in all, the whole process was nothing too special. As for the interview itself, it was pretty conversational and relaxed. They didn't grill me with weird behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Just know the usual "why accounting?" and "why audit/tax/risk assurance?"   Answer Question