PwC

Updated 4 Mar 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Three stage process with written tests, group discussions and then finally personal interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Applied through an employee referral, was invited to take the initial test (which tested numerical and verbal ability), following which I proceeded to have a phone interview with HR (which asked standard questions - Why PwC? etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you made a recommendation without having all the facts?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Asked 5 questions that are competency based. It could be quite intense. Think clearly of your examples and analyse it inside your brain before you answer. Keep calm, think of questions to ask at the end, show your professional experiences if you have. Just show off all you can do and all you have, don't limit yourself/be shy.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I'd talked to a recruiter at a career fair and was told the risk assurance internship would be a good fit because I had a background in computers. I had one interview at my school. The interview was mainly behavioral questions. Nothing to hard. Then I was able to ask my own questions. The second round of interviews was at the Denver office where I meet with more people and had a few different interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a problem with data and the steps you took to solve it.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied through campus recruitment, graduate program with a 3.6 GPA. Prior to your first round interview, there will be a reception. This is pretty casual, use the opportunity to ask questions and introduce yourself to the recruiter and Associates/Partners as they may interview you the next day. 1st round is a simple behavioral interview, know why you want to work for Pwc, explain your background, and ask questions. Most importantly be excited and show you are eager to learn and have something to add to the firm.
    Final round interviews in NYC are a superday, two 30 min behavioral and one case interview. You will most likely meet with a Manager, Senior Associate, and finally a Partner. You're given the case two days in advance so you can prepare, and upon arrival are given 45 min to prepare a presentation on hard copies of powerpoint slides, and answer additional questions given to you upon arrival- this is nothing to be worried about! Some people who prepped for months doing case studies did not get an offer- I had no prior case interview experience except from a class the previous fall semester. I read some of Case and Point and watched Victor Cheng's youtube videos. You will simply present your slides to a Manager or Senior Assoc.
    I suggest using the STAR method for all behavioral questions.
    There will be A LOT of time for you to ask questions, so DO YOUR RESEARCH!!
    And- do not forget to send thank you emails to EVERYONE you met with before the end of the day.
    I had my final round interview on a Friday, the Partner called me on a Saturday to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Are you a leader in group work? Tell me an example
      What is your greatest accomplishment
      Tell me about a time you had a conflict in group work
      What is interesting about you that's not on your resume?
      Why PwC?
      Tell me why I should hire you in 60 seconds.

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through on campus recruiting. First round was a 30 minute behavioral and heard back about 2nd round the next day. Case was given beforehand for 2nd round with 2 days for preparation. 2nd round was 2 behavioral and the presentation of case. Heard back the night of the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you had a conflict in a group and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Applied through college recruitment. GPA of 3.5+ was required in order to submit application. Was contacted by recruiter for interview at school. Somewhat informal interview probably due to the fact that it's only a student intern position. No news ever since the interview. Tried to follow up with recruiter but to no avil.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview. Recruiter was just doing a run though the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Application online for an internship.
    First contact per mail asking about interest in a internship position within the department (Mergers & Acquisitions).
    Then one hour phone interview.
    First part (about 30 min) consisted of typical interview questions (personal / cv) as well as a bit behavioral ones. The other half of the interview was about solving a case (M&A topic).

Interview Questions
    • Name three (!) biggest challenges in your life.
      Giving case studies within a phone interview is quite unusual (therefore unexpected).

Answer Question
    Internship salaries were not negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First contacted a PwC campus represent through school's career fair. Applied via school career center website and was selected for Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) on-campus interview. 2 rounds in total. 1st Interview: On-campus; all behavioral questions. Surprised to have a 1st round interview with a partner but went well. Selected for 2nd round: office-visit interview. 3 interviews at office. 1 with partner, 2 with MDs. Each interview is 45 minutes long. Most questions were fit/behavioral, but had some technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • One of the MDs asked about accounting terms such as cashflows. Froze immediately.   Answer Question