PwC

Average Difficulty
124 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details Applied through an employee referral, was invited to take the initial test (which tested numerical and verbal ability), following which I proceeded to have a phone interview with HR (which asked standard questions - Why PwC? etc.)

Interview Question – Describe a time you made a recommendation without having all the facts?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Three stage process with written tests, group discussions and then finally personal interviews

Interview Question – Are you willing to do late nights   View Answer

Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details Summer 2013 internship. I got referred by a former employee and had a one-on-one interview with the partner at the Corporate Finance area in December 2012. The area is really small (around 15 employees) so the partner interviewed me directly. 30-minute long with mostly questions about university, courses I had taken, and very few technical ones. I maintained contact with him until May, when I was accepted and went through the HR department for the personality interview. This was 30 mins as well, with basic questions and then some time to do some drawings. After that there were IQ and skills test that I had to complete online (around 2.5 hours).

Interview Question – No challenging technical questions for the internship position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation: fixed salary for interns.

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Interview Question – what is your dream?   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details Phone interview during first round, 3 on-site interviews second round. Interviews for interns are conducted by a Senior Associate (who will be working with that intern), Manager, and Director-level. Accepted interns are notified fairly quickly (1 week) because decision is made almost immediately after the interview. Travel to interview site (typically within major city close to the University) is reimbursed.

Interview Question – Business cases are provided for full-time consultants, but not for interns. Questions are mostly behavioral and will revolve around explaining the applicant's ability to approach a problem, both individually and in teams, and solve the problem using resources available (research, peers, University staff). This simulates their ability to solve real-world consulting problems within the industry.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Hourly rate offered, no negotiation.

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!