PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Axapta Consultant Interview

Axapta Consultant
New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details The interview process is extremely slow and unorganized.I was called at Pwc Gurgoan office for F2F for the first round,i reached on time and there interview was done on phone (i can't understand why they call me if they have to do with phone :) ).Well , question asked was good and tricky.After one month they declared me pass in first round and said second round will be scheduled soon.I see on their candidate portal my status.But i did not get any call until one month.I cleared 1st round on 28 feb 2014 and get call on 28th march for second round but second round was scheduled on 25th april 2014 (more than 2.5 month passed since 1st round).
Second round was again telephonic, the question asked was very tough , and tricky.Much knowledgeable person was asking the question and i am able to answer 70-75% questions.The interviewer was satisfied with my answers.
Within 2 day i got a call that i am selected for VC round with Partner/Director.
VC round was scheduled at 8:30 am , very formal question were asked, may be my second round was good enough that's why this was only formal.question like why you want to change job etc.
At noon, same day the called me and asked to submit documents and informed me that i had cleared VC round.
After 3-4 days they call me and ask for CTC negotiations and told me the position will be of retainer profile (all process was done for permanent position), i said ok.
On candidate portal , i saw my status as "offer Approved".
But after 2-3 day i got a call again fro pwc gurgoan , for interview. The question was very non-reasonable.
no response for next 1 week , i send mails to the HR. Then again they schedule interview (Telephonic). This time it is from PWC banglore. Simple question were asked by three persons, i answered almost correctly to all.
Again no response for 1 week, then i send mail to HR, she told me that they drop that position as there is no project :)
So they took more than 3 months for all these drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now on candidate portal , my status is set as "Candidate not interested" ....

Interview Question – Average questions   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Interview Details I was approached by staffing company and gave interview and there was 2 rounds of technical interview which was specific to your area of software products. I would not rate this very difficult interview but you should be prepare before going to interview.

Interview Question – difficult question were on class loading but I would not say questions were too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If they need you, they might pay you as pay your expectation. you can negotiate very well.

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Senior Technical Lead
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details 2 Technical rounds interview.
1 Managerial round, seems dummy to me
Need to negotiate for the salary, if you are good and if you feel like there is need, they will pay you

Interview Question – Depends on the interviewer.
Mostly scenario based.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I had other offers as well, got 100% hike from this company

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Calcutta

I applied in-person and the process took 5 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details I applied online, and the first call came within 24 hours. We fixed a date for the interview. The interview was with the manager of the team, and it was quite easy with very few truely technical questions. However after this there was also a Partner interview scheduled which took place after more than 3 weeks. Though that interview was equally simple, there was a substantial wait period after that...over 4 months...during which the position was put on hold and then again opened and then there were negotiations. The wait was extremely annoying especially because there was no clear communication about my candidature from PwC. Very unprofessionally dealt with.

Interview Question – How do you analyze a company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation....what I sincerely disliked was that I was lied to by the HR personnel. When I asked about reimbursement of relocation expenses, I was told PwC doesn't provide the same to any of its new employees. Quite a bare faced lie as I was to learn in a few days...should have prepared me for the horrendous journey that PwC Calcutta was.

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai

I interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Interview Question – What is your name?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview Details I had cleared all rounds of interview but they rejected me just because it was my 4th change in 4 yrs ,
i gave the genuine reasons but the HR remained unsatisfied ,

What PWC is going to achieve by rejecting a candidate who has cleared all rounds of Interview and just he/she doesnt fit in PWC just becasue they have changed too many companies?
there can many reason why they have changed the comapanies, please consider the candidates who can justify this with genuine reasons!

Interview Question – They just keep pulling out reasons for change of all the jobs and based on your answers they do cross question why?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Mostly through campus hire for freshers and employee referrals for lateral recruits. Campus hiring happens only from IITs and other tier 1 institutes. For the lateral hires the past experience in the relevant field/industry is given most priority.

Interview Question – Why want to join PwC   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Face to face with business managers and then final with HR and Partner and very simple

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details through a consultancy..1st round was general discussion..they will tell about their company and working environment..next was technical round..include questions on servlets,struts2 exception handling,abstract class questions..next was managerial round ..it include technical round...questions on servlets,threads

Interview Question – is servlet is thread safe?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2010.

Interview Details Technical and HR rounds

Interview Question – The area which I never worked   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!