PwC Interview Questions

2.9

SAP HANA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

First Round was telephonic. Second Round was F2F. Third Round was again F2F on the same day just in the gap of 30 min. Last round was HR round and was telephonic.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were relevant to my technology and were expected questions. There was no questions which I can classify as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Whatever I asked for PwC gave me the same. They asked for negociation but I refused.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Very lengthy and slow... Took almost 5+weeks
    No clear communication meanwhile . The recruitment agency too did not have a clear update..
    I waited for more than 3 weeks... No update
    Had 3 rounds and the interviewer sounded happy

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I got call from placement agency that if you are ready then on saturday you can go for the f2f interview. I went from hyderabad to banglore and reached 10 min late.
    After waiting for 3 hours they called me for first round which was technical mostly java and OIM and ended in 1 hours.
    They asked me to wait. Then after 10 min they called me for 2nd round which was mostly focused on my projects i worked.It last for 50 min.after 10 min they again called me for manager round and one manager was there in interview panel he was very friendly and mostly asked the requirment gathering,project implementation,design document etc. It last for 35 min. The HR has came and she took the personal info and asked for the salary . She also asked is it negotiable i told yes.Then she told me they will revert back through call or email, But it has been around 1 and half month but didn't got any response from them.When i called to placement agency which offered me this interview they told that PWC put my offer on hold. Don't know whats the reason but its really awkward that you take interview for whole day and one who clear all round you never replied to him.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
    Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
    Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Axapta Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

The interview process is extremely slow and unorganized.I was called at Pwc Gurgoan office for F2F for the first round,i reached on time and there interview was done on phone (i can't understand why they call me if they have to do with phone :) ).Well , question asked was good and tricky.After one month they declared me pass in first round and said second round will be scheduled soon.I see on their candidate portal my status.But i did not get any call until one month.I cleared 1st round on 28 feb 2014 and get call on 28th march for second round but second round was scheduled on 25th april 2014 (more than 2.5 month passed since 1st round).
    Second round was again telephonic, the question asked was very tough , and tricky.Much knowledgeable person was asking the question and i am able to answer 70-75% questions.The interviewer was satisfied with my answers.
    Within 2 day i got a call that i am selected for VC round with Partner/Director.
    VC round was scheduled at 8:30 am , very formal question were asked, may be my second round was good enough that's why this was only formal.question like why you want to change job etc.
    At noon, same day the called me and asked to submit documents and informed me that i had cleared VC round.
    After 3-4 days they call me and ask for CTC negotiations and told me the position will be of retainer profile (all process was done for permanent position), i said ok.
    On candidate portal , i saw my status as "offer Approved".
    But after 2-3 day i got a call again fro pwc gurgoan , for interview. The question was very non-reasonable.
    no response for next 1 week , i send mails to the HR. Then again they schedule interview (Telephonic). This time it is from PWC banglore. Simple question were asked by three persons, i answered almost correctly to all.
    Again no response for 1 week, then i send mail to HR, she told me that they drop that position as there is no project :)
    So they took more than 3 months for all these drama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now on candidate portal , my status is set as "Candidate not interested" ....

Tech Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I was approached by staffing company and gave interview and there was 2 rounds of technical interview which was specific to your area of software products. I would not rate this very difficult interview but you should be prepare before going to interview.

Interview Questions
    • difficult question were on class loading but I would not say questions were too difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    If they need you, they might pay you as pay your expectation. you can negotiate very well.

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

2 Technical rounds interview.
    1 Managerial round, seems dummy to me
    Need to negotiate for the salary, if you are good and if you feel like there is need, they will pay you

As I had other offers as well, got 100% hike from this company

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied in-person. The process took 5 months - interviewed at PwC.

I applied online, and the first call came within 24 hours. We fixed a date for the interview. The interview was with the manager of the team, and it was quite easy with very few truely technical questions. However after this there was also a Partner interview scheduled which took place after more than 3 weeks. Though that interview was equally simple, there was a substantial wait period after that...over 4 months...during which the position was put on hold and then again opened and then there were negotiations. The wait was extremely annoying especially because there was no clear communication about my candidature from PwC. Very unprofessionally dealt with.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation....what I sincerely disliked was that I was lied to by the HR personnel. When I asked about reimbursement of relocation expenses, I was told PwC doesn't provide the same to any of its new employees. Quite a bare faced lie as I was to learn in a few days...should have prepared me for the horrendous journey that PwC Calcutta was.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

I had cleared all rounds of interview but they rejected me just because it was my 4th change in 4 yrs ,
    i gave the genuine reasons but the HR remained unsatisfied ,

What PWC is going to achieve by rejecting a candidate who has cleared all rounds of Interview and just he/she doesnt fit in PWC just becasue they have changed too many companies?
    there can many reason why they have changed the comapanies, please consider the candidates who can justify this with genuine reasons!

Interview Questions
    • They just keep pulling out reasons for change of all the jobs and based on your answers they do cross question why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!