PwC

2.9

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Domlur
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Domlur

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

1) Telephonic
    2) Multiple Face to Face rounds.

All of them happen on different days.

Things were on Java , Architectural patterns, Deployments, HA..etc.

Do not mind to call you for an interview even though they may not want to match your expectations.Just keep your candidature as an alternative.

Oracle Applications Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Interview took place in a hotel in hyderabad.The arrangements were very good.Interview was scheduled by a consultancy.The entire process had three rounds 1.Telephonic 2.F2F 3.HR
    In telephonic round they asked basic questions about oracle apps,just to check the foundation.In F2F round they had many panels.Around 15-20 candidates were present.Each candidate spent around 30-40 mins with the interviewer. In my interview ,they started with basic questions like experience in module,O2C flow,Bulk collect,SQL loader,control file,formula colums,MOAC.Then scenario based questions were asked like on inbound and outbound interfces,savepoint,subqueries,autonomous transaction,Reports triggers.

I answered almost all questions related to OM SCM but due to lack of experience in other modules like AR,GL,INV,PO etc couldnt meet requirement of job profile.They were looking for a guy with more than 4 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge about all modules.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were expected.Scenario questions were bit tricky but the interviewer gave sufficient time to analyse and answer.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

This position was based at Gurgaon for Partner - Market and Industry Development. The process followed was - selection of CV from job portal and then face to face interview with HR people. The interview was very badly conducted. The interviewer only asked 2-3 questions about present job and salary.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions as there weren't any asked by the interviewer. He was keen on doing up with the candidates that they have called perhaps. Or may be they had someone selected already and the interview was a mere eyewash.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR called and fixed the interview.
    2. Technical Round - 1 (Sr. Manager Gave 3 topics to prepare on Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency)
    3. Technical Round - 2 ( Two Sr. Managers discussed technical issues in Energy Efficiency and Green Buildings)
    4. Technical Round - 3 (Associate Director discussed technical issues and scope in Energy Efficiency Vertical).
    5. HR helped me with the offer after 14 days.

Interview Questions
    • None Actually.. Mostly everything were technical so it went off pretty smooth.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I went ahead as per Company's Policies.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

I applied through job portal. Had received call from a stuffing agency. Stuffing agency has scheduled interview with PwC Bangalore. Process took approximately 3 weeks.There were 2 rounds of interview, both on the same day and both are technical.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are theoretical, not based on prior work or practical implementation.   Answer Question

SAP HANA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

First Round was telephonic. Second Round was F2F. Third Round was again F2F on the same day just in the gap of 30 min. Last round was HR round and was telephonic.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were relevant to my technology and were expected questions. There was no questions which I can classify as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Whatever I asked for PwC gave me the same. They asked for negociation but I refused.

Senior Associate Interview

interviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Horrible Experience. Stay away from interviews of such companies. They will call you , shortlist you for 2nd round and tell that they will call next week. They will not call you back and suddenly revert saying the position is closed.Better utilize the precious time in some other important work.
    They clearly said congrats you are shortlisted for 2nd round and it will happen next week.
    How can they back out after shortlisting you?
    Think 100 times before joining this unprofessional company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Very lengthy and slow... Took almost 5+weeks
    No clear communication meanwhile . The recruitment agency too did not have a clear update..
    I waited for more than 3 weeks... No update
    Had 3 rounds and the interviewer sounded happy

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

2 Technical rounds interview.
    1 Managerial round, seems dummy to me
    Need to negotiate for the salary, if you are good and if you feel like there is need, they will pay you

As I had other offers as well, got 100% hike from this company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I got call from placement agency that if you are ready then on saturday you can go for the f2f interview. I went from hyderabad to banglore and reached 10 min late.
    After waiting for 3 hours they called me for first round which was technical mostly java and OIM and ended in 1 hours.
    They asked me to wait. Then after 10 min they called me for 2nd round which was mostly focused on my projects i worked.It last for 50 min.after 10 min they again called me for manager round and one manager was there in interview panel he was very friendly and mostly asked the requirment gathering,project implementation,design document etc. It last for 35 min. The HR has came and she took the personal info and asked for the salary . She also asked is it negotiable i told yes.Then she told me they will revert back through call or email, But it has been around 1 and half month but didn't got any response from them.When i called to placement agency which offered me this interview they told that PWC put my offer on hold. Don't know whats the reason but its really awkward that you take interview for whole day and one who clear all round you never replied to him.