PwC Interview Questions

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR called and fixed the interview.
    2. Technical Round - 1 (Sr. Manager Gave 3 topics to prepare on Green Buildings and Energy Efficiency)
    3. Technical Round - 2 ( Two Sr. Managers discussed technical issues in Energy Efficiency and Green Buildings)
    4. Technical Round - 3 (Associate Director discussed technical issues and scope in Energy Efficiency Vertical).
    5. HR helped me with the offer after 14 days.

Interview Questions
    • None Actually.. Mostly everything were technical so it went off pretty smooth.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I went ahead as per Company's Policies.

SAP HANA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

First Round was telephonic. Second Round was F2F. Third Round was again F2F on the same day just in the gap of 30 min. Last round was HR round and was telephonic.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were relevant to my technology and were expected questions. There was no questions which I can classify as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Whatever I asked for PwC gave me the same. They asked for negociation but I refused.

Senior Associate Interview

interviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Horrible Experience. Stay away from interviews of such companies. They will call you , shortlist you for 2nd round and tell that they will call next week. They will not call you back and suddenly revert saying the position is closed.Better utilize the precious time in some other important work.
    They clearly said congrats you are shortlisted for 2nd round and it will happen next week.
    How can they back out after shortlisting you?
    Think 100 times before joining this unprofessional company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Very lengthy and slow... Took almost 5+weeks
    No clear communication meanwhile . The recruitment agency too did not have a clear update..
    I waited for more than 3 weeks... No update
    Had 3 rounds and the interviewer sounded happy

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

2 Technical rounds interview.
    1 Managerial round, seems dummy to me
    Need to negotiate for the salary, if you are good and if you feel like there is need, they will pay you

As I had other offers as well, got 100% hike from this company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I got call from placement agency that if you are ready then on saturday you can go for the f2f interview. I went from hyderabad to banglore and reached 10 min late.
    After waiting for 3 hours they called me for first round which was technical mostly java and OIM and ended in 1 hours.
    They asked me to wait. Then after 10 min they called me for 2nd round which was mostly focused on my projects i worked.It last for 50 min.after 10 min they again called me for manager round and one manager was there in interview panel he was very friendly and mostly asked the requirment gathering,project implementation,design document etc. It last for 35 min. The HR has came and she took the personal info and asked for the salary . She also asked is it negotiable i told yes.Then she told me they will revert back through call or email, But it has been around 1 and half month but didn't got any response from them.When i called to placement agency which offered me this interview they told that PWC put my offer on hold. Don't know whats the reason but its really awkward that you take interview for whole day and one who clear all round you never replied to him.

Tech Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

I was approached by staffing company and gave interview and there was 2 rounds of technical interview which was specific to your area of software products. I would not rate this very difficult interview but you should be prepare before going to interview.

Interview Questions
    • difficult question were on class loading but I would not say questions were too difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    If they need you, they might pay you as pay your expectation. you can negotiate very well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I applied online, and the first call came within 24 hours. We fixed a date for the interview. The interview was with the manager of the team, and it was quite easy with very few truely technical questions. However after this there was also a Partner interview scheduled which took place after more than 3 weeks. Though that interview was equally simple, there was a substantial wait period after that...over 4 months...during which the position was put on hold and then again opened and then there were negotiations. The wait was extremely annoying especially because there was no clear communication about my candidature from PwC. Very unprofessionally dealt with.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation....what I sincerely disliked was that I was lied to by the HR personnel. When I asked about reimbursement of relocation expenses, I was told PwC doesn't provide the same to any of its new employees. Quite a bare faced lie as I was to learn in a few days...should have prepared me for the horrendous journey that PwC Calcutta was.

Associate Interview

It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Mostly through campus hire for freshers and employee referrals for lateral recruits. Campus hiring happens only from IITs and other tier 1 institutes. For the lateral hires the past experience in the relevant field/industry is given most priority.

Interview Questions
    Face to face with business managers and then final with HR and Partner and very simple