PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

The interview was primarily behavioral and honestly did not have much to do with accounting or information controls at all. The interview was more about my life and finding a stylistic fit from a work-life balance point a view.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a time that you had a bad group or group project and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    This is an internship so the hourly rate is really not negotiable.

Risk Assurance Interview

basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online - interviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Questions
    • My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!