PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014

2.9

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions
  • Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   View Answer
Waiting for Round 1 results.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Risk Interview

interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied through college or university. I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. The process took approximately one week. PwC emailed me requesting an on-campus interview. The interview was a one-on-one interview with an Assurance Risk manager. It was a very laid back interview with a couple behavioral questions. The overall interview experience was decent, however, I unfortunately did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you are interested in PwC and what sets you apart from other applicants.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very easy if you can make the interview more conversational rather than just the manager asking questions. The 2nd round consists of 3 interviews usually back to back to back. It is a long process but you are assigned an associate to help you throughout the day. At the end of the interviews, you go to lunch with associates. Its important to network during that time.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Big 4 compared to Industry?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Risk Assurance Interview

basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

just finished the first round on campus interview, I was not informed the result yet.

Interview Questions
    • My major is not accounting, so he asked me a lot about how can I compete with other candidates and why do I want to work at PwC with an engineering background. Most of the questions are behavioural questions   Answer Question