PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2015
Updated 12 Apr 2015

2.9

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Went into the Boston office for an interview with a partner, manager, and senior associate. The interview experience was about a half day from 9:00 to 2:00. Breakfast and a presentation in the morning, short tour, and then 3 half hour interviews. After that all of the candidates went to lunch with the hosts. Over all not a bad experience. I still haven't received an offer though and my interview was yesterday. So my hope is fading.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite book that you read recentl?
    How do you keep up on current affairs?
    How do you work in teams?
    What was a time when working in a team went poorly?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

i applied through college recruiting, the process took about 2 months. they were very nice, professional and meticulous.the process was lengthy , but it was meant to cover all the bases to ensure they weren't missing anything.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in which you worked in a team, if you had any issues and how did the team solve them.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone or on-campus interview with a recruiter, and then a chance at an office visit to interview with various partners and directors. The office visit questions were conversational in nature and designed to fuel a discussion, not a Q&A series. All of my interviewers were incredibly friendly despite some of them even being partners and national leaders doing interviews for internships! They really want you to receive as much information as you can about the company in order to make an informed decision should you receive an offer. Great experience and can't wait to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you've recently worked on that required a lot of attention to detail.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I met with the recruiter during the career fair and I got the first round of interview on campus with a manager. After 4 weeks, I was invited to the NYC office and interviewed with a partner, director and a senior associate. I got the offer 3 weeks after the office interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was laid back especially with the partner. it was more of a conversation but I will recommend that you know your resume.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Started at a big meet the firms event, then an on campus interview if they seemed your resume met their criteria, if you pass the first interview then a super day with an office tour and 3 back to back interviews. All questions were behavioral and not too difficult. They just want to get to know you and see if you can hold a competent conversation when they send you off to deal with clients. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you resolved a problem working with someone from a different background as you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotioation

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview after submitting resume. All are behavior questions. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I had four questions. They asked you to give some negative experiences and describe how you overcome the difficulties. You can ask questions at the end of interview. After that the interviewer mentioned I could follow up with them after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Your worst experience about group activities. Your reaction to confidentiality.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview went well with general questions around my experience. I was confident of securing the role but I was never contacted with an outcome of the interview.

I find this very unprofessional.

Risk Assurance Interview

Interview

interview: You have to do it with structures. It is better to say it with firstly, secondary and lastly so the staff can actually record the points from your examples.

Interview Questions

• Time when you solve a problem with different perspectives?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Interview

After passing the aptitude test, you will receive a call for group assessment. After confirming schedule, you will receive a confirmation email. Group assessment will take around 3 hours. There will be two teams, each with 5 people. Everyone will receive a case and you have to discuss and share information among your team members to do a group presentation. Usually, you and your team will take an opposite stance/position from that of the other team. After the presentation, there is a Q&A session. Next, there is a written test that has nothing to do with the case. After the group assessment, you will receive a time slot for a 1:1 manager interview. After this group assessment, they will give you a call within 1-3 weeks for a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• There were lots of general questions, e.g. Introduce yourself. Why PwC? Why Risk Assurance? etc   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions

• Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for Round 1 results.