PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details Submitted my resume through college career website, and attended first round interview on campus. Did not pass first round. The whole interview just talk about yourself, and questions are based on your experience. Questions include why public accounting, why big four. and team work related question. I did not feel good on interview day and interviewer was a senior partner.

Interview Question – How you MBA background contribute you in success of accounting career   Answer Question

IAS Seasonal Inter Interview

Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details It was a great process they invited me to the office where I will work and gave me a tour then I had three different interviews with different managers and director.

Interview Question – What is something that you have struggled at before?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation becuase of internship

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details I submitted my resume through my school's system and get an on-campus interview with a tax partner. Before that, there is a pre-interview night. At the pre-night, the candidates were sitting with the interviewer at one table and just free-talk. After the on-campus interview, I got the invitation to second interview but they transferred me to assurance position. I have not started second-round interview yet. Please ignore the offer status.

Interview Questions

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details It all started off as a referral to go to a cocktail hour where several partners from Florham Park, NJ and Stamford, Ct were going to be present. I got to know a few people who eventually showed interest in me. An interview was given to me 2 days following: This consisted of a panel of questions of my past experiences and some behavioral situations (name an experience where you had to work under pressure and resolved it.)

After going through the first round I got another interview (this time on the phone) from higher above. It was my first phone interview and I was reasonably nervous. But I prepared wrote a small spiel of things I wanted to talk about, accomplishments and in less than 20 minutes I got the job!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in Stamford, CT. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.