Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC
- Audit Associate (196)
- Intern (168)
- Associate (159)
- Tax Associate (130)
- Advisory Associate (93)
- Consultant (84)
- Senior Associate - Advisory (59)
- Assurance (59)
- Senior Associate (59)
- Risk Assurance Associate (55)
- Tax (51)
- Tax Intern (47)
- Internship (44)
- Senior Consultant (43)
- Risk Assurance (37)
- Manager (32)
- Audit Intern (31)
- Assurance Associate (28)
- Audit (27)
- Audit Staff (24)
- Director (20)
- Advisory (19)
- Advisory Manager (19)
- Assurance Intern (19)
- Experienced Audit Associate (18)
- Elevate Program (18)
- Risk Assurance Intern (16)
- PwC Assurance Associate (15)
- Advisory Intern (15)
- Audit Senior Associate (14)
Tax Summer Intern Interview
I applied online – interviewed at PwC.
I applied through the university first year talent academy programme so skipped the first round phone interview. When I passed all the talent academy assessments (a numerical test, a logical test, a written report, a group discussion and a presentation), it was the last partners interview. The last interview was largely competency based, and they asked some personal interest questions, this part lasted about 35 minutes and then I had about 20 minutes to ask the partner questions. He didnt ask anything to do with commercial awareness so I brought up lots of stuff in the news.
- One of the questions was 'if I picked up the phone and called your best friend, what would he/she say about you?' It wasnt hard exactly, it's just not one of those competency questions that you would prepare for so I didnt have a scripted answer and had to improvise a bit. Other than that nothing stood out in particular. Also a competency question I always dread and never really worked out a perfect answer to is 'tell me about a time you used your numerical skills', probably because its something that we use so often that all the examples seem really trivial. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for PwC
Tax Summer Intern InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2013.
online test, manager interview
- situation behavioral question Answer Question
Summer Tax Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2013.
Went through first round interview, then got invited into the office for a second round. Second round consisted of two interviews with managers/senior managers, and one with a partner. Interview questions were entirely behavior and very conversational and easy.
After the three interviews, there's an office visit hosted by your buddy, and close by the recruiter. Very pleasant process, and everyone made you feel really welcome.
- Tell me about a time when you didn't get a long with a group member. Answer Question
Summer Tax Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2012.
Submitted resume for summer intern position through campus recruitment and was offered a on-campus interview with Partner a few weeks later. Interview lasted about 45 minutes in a conversation style and interviewer did not ask general questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses, what was the last time you worked on a group project and had a big disagreement with teammates, etc etc
- Interviewer did not ask general questions you would normally be asked of during an interview. Answer Question
Summer Tax Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2011.
I went to an on campus interview with an audit partner, then got invited to their office interview with a tax director. The same day, I was given an offer on the phone.
- How do you deliver an unfavorable message? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review