PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

95 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Hiring process consisted of 3 phases - written test including preparation of financial statements and one case study, technical interview and hr interview

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

The interview process was very streamlined. It happened very quickly. There was an HR round followed by a written open book test and 2 technical round. Finally there was a partner's round. The whole process was completed in 4 days and the offer letter was issued to me on the 5th day.

Tax Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

I applied for this positing early in October, I submitted the online application. Soon after I received an email inviting me to testing. Here is the whole processed for Belgrade office:

- First phase is skills, English and IQ tests
    - Second phase is group exercise
    - Third phase is Line manager and HR manager interview
    - Final phase is interview with a LoS Partner

Tax Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

The hiring recruitment is so strange because had an interview on May 2014 but the job will start on Apr 2015. Also, you need to choose the way of interview between campus way and experienced way.

Tax Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at PwC.

Knowing someone will help make it easier to get into the company as it is largely based on word of mouth. Having prior experience can help or coming from another Big 4 company.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Recruitment process started with sending cover letter and resume to somebody I knew in the firm, who then forwarded those materials to HR and the tax team. Had a phone interview with one of the managers shortly afterwards. A few weeks later, I interviewed at the office with two partners and a staff member. Office was located within a skyscraper. Interviewers mostly asked traditional interview questions rather than behavioral or situation questions. Interview concluded with lunch with two associates. Received job offer two weeks later; however, I was required to reply within a limited period of time.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

They are looking to make sure you are a fit for their group. "can i stand to work with this person 18 hours day" is a question which i think is going through their head as they ask canned HR questions

Interview Questions
    • Need to make sure you do as much research as possible about the group.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a year or more - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

On-Campus Interview (1), then in office interviews (usually 2 or 3, with manager and partners)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, easy behavorial questions. Mostly asking about you and why you want to join the firm   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Tax Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!