PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

2.8

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Hiring process consisted of 3 phases - written test including preparation of financial statements and one case study, technical interview and hr interview

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

The interview process was very streamlined. It happened very quickly. There was an HR round followed by a written open book test and 2 technical round. Finally there was a partner's round. The whole process was completed in 4 days and the offer letter was issued to me on the 5th day.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

through the university recruiting, then pre interview dinner night, partner are graduate from our university, most of employee who had dinner with us are graduate from our college. on campus interview. the interview questions are basic, tell me about yourself. i did not get second round. so...

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

two days of interviews. Impressive tour. PwC strangely opted to have no tax attorneys interview me and failed to pair me with a tax attorney for the events... even though I actually went to school with several.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining to an accountant why a lawyer would want to get into tax.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I send job application to pwc's website and through campus career center. One campus interview which is mainly about behavior questions. The manager is very nice and friendly. I do not got the second-round interview.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Knowing someone will help make it easier to get into the company as it is largely based on word of mouth. Having prior experience can help or coming from another Big 4 company.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2014.

The hiring recruitment is so strange because had an interview on May 2014 but the job will start on Apr 2015. Also, you need to choose the way of interview between campus way and experienced way.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

resume screening,
    interview with hiring manager,
    interview with director and partner.