PwC

Average Difficulty
94 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process consisted of 3 phases - written test including preparation of financial statements and one case study, technical interview and hr interview

Interview Question – business case   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was very streamlined. It happened very quickly. There was an HR round followed by a written open book test and 2 technical round. Finally there was a partner's round. The whole process was completed in 4 days and the offer letter was issued to me on the 5th day.

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview Details The hiring recruitment is so strange because had an interview on May 2014 but the job will start on Apr 2015. Also, you need to choose the way of interview between campus way and experienced way.

Interview Question – The questions are the same I expected.   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Knowing someone will help make it easier to get into the company as it is largely based on word of mouth. Having prior experience can help or coming from another Big 4 company.

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details Recruitment process started with sending cover letter and resume to somebody I knew in the firm, who then forwarded those materials to HR and the tax team. Had a phone interview with one of the managers shortly afterwards. A few weeks later, I interviewed at the office with two partners and a staff member. Office was located within a skyscraper. Interviewers mostly asked traditional interview questions rather than behavioral or situation questions. Interview concluded with lunch with two associates. Received job offer two weeks later; however, I was required to reply within a limited period of time.

Interview Question – Why did we not pick you up earlier?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!

Interview Question – What are some of the challenges faced?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details They are looking to make sure you are a fit for their group. "can i stand to work with this person 18 hours day" is a question which i think is going through their head as they ask canned HR questions

Interview Question – Need to make sure you do as much research as possible about the group.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a year or more - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details On-Campus Interview (1), then in office interviews (usually 2 or 3, with manager and partners)

Interview Question – Nothing really, easy behavorial questions. Mostly asking about you and why you want to join the firm   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Tax Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

Interview Question – How do you know it will be a good fit?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview Details Interviewers were interested in individual experiences and personalities to determine whether or not potential candidates are a fit for the team.

Interview Question – There weren't many technical questions. Be prepared to interview with multiple people one on one.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!