PwC

Updated 14 Feb 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Hiring process consisted of 3 phases - written test including preparation of financial statements and one case study, technical interview and hr interview

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

The interview process was very streamlined. It happened very quickly. There was an HR round followed by a written open book test and 2 technical round. Finally there was a partner's round. The whole process was completed in 4 days and the offer letter was issued to me on the 5th day.

Tax Associate Interview

I've got my first round PwC interview on Wednesday. They just asked some general questions. 20 mins. Applied thru campus and went to NYC. Describe a time you were under stress ? Why tax? Why PWC?

Tax Associate Interview

Spoke on the phone with a partner for about 30 minutes. Flew me to the Dallas office for an in-person interview. Interviewed with 2 partners, 2 directors, a manager, and a senior associate all in one day. Very relaxed interview process, all very nice. Feeling out whether or not I would fit into the team's atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly conversational, but most difficult question would be: why PwC over a law firm?   Answer Question
    Still negotiating salary.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interviewed with multiple employees with different titles. The interviewers were all friendly. I expected to meet with more but giving the timing and the holidays, I only met with 3. I believe I would have been in a better position had I met with more partners that were responsible for hiring associates within the group.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

There was significant discussion regarding how to netowrk as well as talkw ith individuals. I thought overall it was very easy and laid back. Got to discuss current issues in the world and bring in outside knowledge regarding our discussion.

Interview Questions
    • People say that some of the work we are doing is wrong and can hurt others. It is simply creating and certifying the 1%. What is your opinion on this stance?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

A campus contacts me for a phone interview after I applied online. We scheduled a 30 mins interview. It is all about behavioral based questions. For example, tell me a time when you have to deal with lots of staff and how you handle them. Tell me about your experience of working with difficult people and how did you persuade them.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I was first interviewed on campus and was invited for an office visit and pre-interview dinner. The experience on the whole was great. I was interviewed by a partner, associate director and manager separately. Very thorough questions to assess the potential of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • How has your networking skills helped you in difficult situations?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

online application form, then two days after got online test. one week later, received email to arrange the one to one interview. plus a simple test on spot. was told the interview result normally release within 2-3 weeks. but can take it as a reject if dont hear from them after 3 weeks. no rejection letter

Interview Questions
    • basically went through the my past experience. no different question   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

They grilled me about my grades. It was frustrating and insulting. Even if they love you at the interviews and events it's all about numbers to them at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult situation what did you do   Answer Question