PwC

2.8

118 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in June 2010.

Hiring process consisted of 3 phases - written test including preparation of financial statements and one case study, technical interview and hr interview

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

The interview process was very streamlined. It happened very quickly. There was an HR round followed by a written open book test and 2 technical round. Finally there was a partner's round. The whole process was completed in 4 days and the offer letter was issued to me on the 5th day.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

A campus contacts me for a phone interview after I applied online. We scheduled a 30 mins interview. It is all about behavioral based questions. For example, tell me a time when you have to deal with lots of staff and how you handle them. Tell me about your experience of working with difficult people and how did you persuade them.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I was first interviewed on campus and was invited for an office visit and pre-interview dinner. The experience on the whole was great. I was interviewed by a partner, associate director and manager separately. Very thorough questions to assess the potential of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • How has your networking skills helped you in difficult situations?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

online application form, then two days after got online test. one week later, received email to arrange the one to one interview. plus a simple test on spot. was told the interview result normally release within 2-3 weeks. but can take it as a reject if dont hear from them after 3 weeks. no rejection letter

Interview Questions
    • basically went through the my past experience. no different question   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

They grilled me about my grades. It was frustrating and insulting. Even if they love you at the interviews and events it's all about numbers to them at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to handle a difficult situation what did you do   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

-I was referred by a friend
    -The interviewers tend to be very friendly and the usualy break the ice with a really long intro about their life or work history, which is great to calm your nerves and get your ssss together.
    -The partner interview I would say is the least difficult and it is very conversational, they like to talk a lot, ask very few questions and are very laidback, trust me I have been thru them twice.
    -The manager or senior interview on the other hand tend to be more behavioral and they ask a LOT of basic question you could find on any site so be prepared and have an answer to every question like strenght, weakness, long and short goals, difficult situation and solution, etical dilema, ect.
    -The best advice I can give you is to KNOW YOUR RESUME, BE YOURSELF, KEEP EYE CONTACT (AT ALL TIMES), ASK QUESTIONS (ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT, HAVE A LOT PREPARED AND THE MORE YOU CAN RELATE THEM TO SOMETHING THEY SAID DURING THE INTERVIEW THE BETTER AND ASK QUESTIONS TO ANYBODY YOU INTERACT WITH DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS)AND PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and you'll do fine.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Interviewed with a Partner and Human Resources. It was a quick interview to go over my education, resume, and skills I have attained throughout my other jobs. Spoke briefly about college and was a good conversation.

Interview Questions
    • A bit intimidating for an interview, but the questions were pretty basic. Just have a positive attitude and drive to succeed.   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Did the whole on campus recruiting/networking it was pretty easy. Just be yourself. Next, PwC had a lot of socials where you meet a lot of professionals. Every interview I had was all conversational and did not get one behavioral question.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

2 consecutive days. One business casual super day for networking etc. Then the following day was 3 back to back interviews with partners and managers. All very nice people. Great environment. Very comfortable.