Qualcomm Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2014
989 interviews

3.1

Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2013.

online test followed by tr and hr.online test consisted of questions on aptitude,C, Digital electronics on flipflops,questions like ADSL,technology used in dish tvs,.In interview round questions were asked on latch and flipflop etc.,.

Interview Questions
    • how can u weigh an odd ball among 8 balls using 2 steps(odd ball heavy or light is not given)   View Answers (2)

Server Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

I applied through a job portal. First Round was a Telephonic interview, then there were multiple onsite interview rounds All the rounds concentrated more on to data structures and algorithms. Compilable code was expected. Questions evolved based on the previous answers.

Interview Questions
    • Find the number of occurances of a substring in a string   Answer Question

Engineer, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

It was well planned by HR. However at the time they were on a hiring spree so everything was wrapped up quite fast in my case, interview to offer in 1 month.

There were three onsite interviews in a day in Hyderabad. They were of ascending hardness. At the end was a formal discussion with HR.

HR increased my relocation and sign on bonus by 50% upon negotiations.

Associate Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm.

A technical test conducted online consisting of IQ, technical and coding based question followed by a technical interview with questions based on resume and past coursework.
    Based on that I was given an intern position and we were expected to perform well and an exit interview was conducted by senior HR

Senior Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

First round of technical interview followed by three rounds of onsite technical interview followed by HR round. Technical rounds are quite grilling for full time hires. When it comes to part time hires, the interview is more dependent on the team that you are giving the interview for. For test roles the interview process isn't much grilling.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take or leave attitude.

Validatoin Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed online - interviewed at Qualcomm.

questions will be mainly related to C language and the protocols. So you need to very good at commnication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART and may be usb and some memory related thuings.
    If you have worked on SOC then be good at the architecture of the SOC.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2011.

I was interviewed during Campus selection. There were 2 technical round of interviews with one HR round. We also had one screening round with small technical question. We were offered the job on the same day. Overall Qualcomm selected 4 people from our campus in Computer science branch for Hyderabad Location. HR round was just for talking there were no relevant question. It was too general.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were simple related to Operating system mostly. Mainly from sceduling, Inter process communication.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2014.

Very cool process. have gone through 5 rounds. Mostly basics on OS, c etc. Few questions on debugging a code. It's overall very months. 1st round- general apps and computer fundamentals
    2nd round - technical. questions on algorithms, operating systems , computer arch and networks(depends on panel).
    3rd round : technical- problem solving
    4th round- HR interview

Interim Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Its on campus in our college and Qualcomm Ind Ltd has come to our college for selecting interns. As per regular process interview follows the written test. Written test was little difficult as there are lots of question according to the time frame given. Questions in written test were from OS, networking, C and also some analytical and reasoning questions were also present.

Senior Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

It will be 5 rounds of interview of which last one will be HR round. All the interview rounds will be on digital communications, C/C++/OS and puzzle questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!