Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
- Software Engineer (153)
- Intern (62)
- Senior Software Engineer (32)
- Engineer (32)
- Embedded Software Engineer (31)
- Engineering (25)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Hardware Engineer (18)
- Senior Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (18)
- Interim Engineering (16)
- Verification Engineer (16)
- Test Engineer (15)
- Systems Test Engineer (14)
- Internship (12)
- Associate Engineer (11)
- Interim Engineering Intern (10)
- Staff Engineer (9)
- Digital Design Engineer (9)
- ASIC Design Engineer (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Senior Systems Engineer (8)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Modem Systems Test Engineer (7)
- Program Manager (6)
- Modem Test Engineer (6)
- Design Verification Engineer (5)
- Embedded Software Developer (5)
- Hardware Test Engineer (5)
- Senior Staff Engineer (5)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm (Bangalore) in February 2015.
I applied through the linkedin and qualcomm website. Got a call within 2 days to discuss briefly about my interest and overall about my resume. Soon the onsite and 2 phone interviews were scheduled by the HR. The onsite interview was more than 1/2 day. Had multiple technical rounds with multiple people.
- All related to previous work experience and few about related to their applications. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Qualcomm.
One online test, one technical round and one HR round. The online round covers the basics of OOPs and IQ. 15 questions in IQ, 10 in logic and reasoning and 15 in OOPs. In the Interview process, straight questions are asked but all basics of programming is necessary.
- Nothing difficult, just basics of OS, algorithms and Compilers Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Qualcomm.
First aptitude test then communications and comprehension task including extempo. After that technical round and finally HR round. Technical round lasted for about an hour. HR interview was 15-20 mins long.
- HR related questions like "Tell me something about yourself" and then technical questions Answer Question
Stay calm and confident.
- No OfferNo Offer
We had 2 Hour online exams in our campus.....exam had three parts
a)digital b)C and datastructure c) aptitude
Question were easy but you need to manage time especially in digital.
Please learn data structure if already dont know (EE people)
Aptitude question were normal like any other companys questions
- setup and hold time questions Answer Question
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
one written test consisting of questions on C,DSA,aptitude,electronics and communication courses,two technical interviews based on computer architecture,digital design,vlsi,communication systems,wireless communications,projects done at university or internshipsone HR round with usual questions on personality,future plans etc.
- What is a sector? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualcomm.
See how can you take the job are .. Do you have the real potential .. are u a problem solver .. Communication skills
Rigorous interview For Full day 5 Rounds
- Business case Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai) in September 2014.
applied through campus.process took 2 days. there was an online test consisting of apps , c and ds and a section which covered all the basics of electronics. Time matters as there will be data interpretation questions in online test. test was followed by 3 rounds of technical interview and an hr interview , thorough knowledge of basics of digital electronics and vlsi is a must.
- vendor machine state diagram, FIFO Buffer design Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
first round was aptitude + basic programming +hardware/software
all MCQs... first two sections are compulsory, and there is choice between hardware and software in 3rd section. (hardware questions are really tough). few students are shortlisted for interview. all the shortlisted students go through two technical interviews focused mainly on your resume and basics from your core discipline courses. then selected candidates are sent to HR.
- technical questions are not that difficult. HR may surprise you.. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Qualcomm.
I applied through a job portal. First Round was a Telephonic interview, then there were multiple onsite interview rounds All the rounds concentrated more on to data structures and algorithms. Compilable code was expected. Questions evolved based on the previous answers.
- Find the number of occurances of a substring in a string Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Qualcomm.
A technical test conducted online consisting of IQ, technical and coding based question followed by a technical interview with questions based on resume and past coursework.
Based on that I was given an intern position and we were expected to perform well and an exit interview was conducted by senior HR
- What is a signal? 2 Answers
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review