Qualcomm Interview Questions

3.1

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2014.

applied through campus.process took 2 days. there was an online test consisting of apps , c and ds and a section which covered all the basics of electronics. Time matters as there will be data interpretation questions in online test. test was followed by 3 rounds of technical interview and an hr interview , thorough knowledge of basics of digital electronics and vlsi is a must.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2011.

There was only one round of interview for the contract position i have joined. It was so easy to clear the interview.There was only one round of interview for the contract position i have joined. It was so easy to clear the interview.There was only one round of interview for the contract position i have joined. It was so easy to clear the interview.

Communication Engineer Interview

first round was aptitude + basic programming +hardware/software
    all MCQs... first two sections are compulsory, and there is choice between hardware and software in 3rd section. (hardware questions are really tough). few students are shortlisted for interview. all the shortlisted students go through two technical interviews focused mainly on your resume and basics from your core discipline courses. then selected candidates are sent to HR.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions are not that difficult. HR may surprise you..   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2013.

online test followed by tr and hr.online test consisted of questions on aptitude,C, Digital electronics on flipflops,questions like ADSL,technology used in dish tvs,.In interview round questions were asked on latch and flipflop etc.,.

Interview Questions
    • how can u weigh an odd ball among 8 balls using 2 steps(odd ball heavy or light is not given)   View Answers (2)

Server Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

I applied through a job portal. First Round was a Telephonic interview, then there were multiple onsite interview rounds All the rounds concentrated more on to data structures and algorithms. Compilable code was expected. Questions evolved based on the previous answers.

Interview Questions
    • Find the number of occurances of a substring in a string   Answer Question

Engineer, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

It was well planned by HR. However at the time they were on a hiring spree so everything was wrapped up quite fast in my case, interview to offer in 1 month.

There were three onsite interviews in a day in Hyderabad. They were of ascending hardness. At the end was a formal discussion with HR.

HR increased my relocation and sign on bonus by 50% upon negotiations.

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm.

A technical test conducted online consisting of IQ, technical and coding based question followed by a technical interview with questions based on resume and past coursework.
    Based on that I was given an intern position and we were expected to perform well and an exit interview was conducted by senior HR

Senior Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

First round of technical interview followed by three rounds of onsite technical interview followed by HR round. Technical rounds are quite grilling for full time hires. When it comes to part time hires, the interview is more dependent on the team that you are giving the interview for. For test roles the interview process isn't much grilling.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take or leave attitude.

Validatoin Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Qualcomm.

questions will be mainly related to C language and the protocols. So you need to very good at commnication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART and may be usb and some memory related thuings.
    If you have worked on SOC then be good at the architecture of the SOC.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2011.

I was interviewed during Campus selection. There were 2 technical round of interviews with one HR round. We also had one screening round with small technical question. We were offered the job on the same day. Overall Qualcomm selected 4 people from our campus in Computer science branch for Hyderabad Location. HR round was just for talking there were no relevant question. It was too general.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were simple related to Operating system mostly. Mainly from sceduling, Inter process communication.   Answer Question

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!