Qualcomm

980 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Engineer Interview

Server Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details I applied through a job portal. First Round was a Telephonic interview, then there were multiple onsite interview rounds All the rounds concentrated more on to data structures and algorithms. Compilable code was expected. Questions evolved based on the previous answers.

Interview Question – Find the number of occurances of a substring in a string   Answer Question

Engineer, Senior Interview

Engineer, Senior
Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

Interview Details It was well planned by HR. However at the time they were on a hiring spree so everything was wrapped up quite fast in my case, interview to offer in 1 month.

There were three onsite interviews in a day in Hyderabad. They were of ascending hardness. At the end was a formal discussion with HR.

Negotiation Details – HR increased my relocation and sign on bonus by 50% upon negotiations.

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details A technical test conducted online consisting of IQ, technical and coding based question followed by a technical interview with questions based on resume and past coursework.
Based on that I was given an intern position and we were expected to perform well and an exit interview was conducted by senior HR

Interview Question – What is a signal?   View Answer

Senior Lead Software Engineer Interview

Senior Lead Software Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

Interview Details First round of technical interview followed by three rounds of onsite technical interview followed by HR round. Technical rounds are quite grilling for full time hires. When it comes to part time hires, the interview is more dependent on the team that you are giving the interview for. For test roles the interview process isn't much grilling.

Interview Question – Got into lot of detail wrt operating system internals   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take or leave attitude.

Validatoin Engineer Interview

Validatoin Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details questions will be mainly related to C language and the protocols. So you need to very good at commnication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART and may be usb and some memory related thuings.
If you have worked on SOC then be good at the architecture of the SOC.

Interview Question – Pointers   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed during Campus selection. There were 2 technical round of interviews with one HR round. We also had one screening round with small technical question. We were offered the job on the same day. Overall Qualcomm selected 4 people from our campus in Computer science branch for Hyderabad Location. HR round was just for talking there were no relevant question. It was too general.

Interview Question – Questions were simple related to Operating system mostly. Mainly from sceduling, Inter process communication.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2014.

Interview Details Very cool process. have gone through 5 rounds. Mostly basics on OS, c etc. Few questions on debugging a code. It's overall very months. 1st round- general apps and computer fundamentals
2nd round - technical. questions on algorithms, operating systems , computer arch and networks(depends on panel).
3rd round : technical- problem solving
4th round- HR interview

Interview Question – Write your own malloc   Answer Question

Interim Intern Interview

Interim Intern
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Interview Details Its on campus in our college and Qualcomm Ind Ltd has come to our college for selecting interns. As per regular process interview follows the written test. Written test was little difficult as there are lots of question according to the time frame given. Questions in written test were from OS, networking, C and also some analytical and reasoning questions were also present.

Interview Question – No such question   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details It will be 5 rounds of interview of which last one will be HR round. All the interview rounds will be on digital communications, C/C++/OS and puzzle questions

Interview Question – no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

IT Engineer, Senior Interview

IT Engineer, Senior
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Qualcomm in June 2011.

Interview Details I had about 4 rounds of interviews. The first one was more of trying how well I was with communication. Next, the round was analytical, which also included checks on my ability to work across the globe. Finally, after the usual HR round, there was an interpersonal round due to some confusion with the staffing team and the hiring manager. This round was to assess what seemed to be an assumption of my arrogance. But of-course, that cloud was cleared.

Interview Question – Given that I lead a project and we hit a roadblock, how I would handle them. This was a rather unexpected question than being the most difficult one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was to get my pay normalized to align with my then-current pay. The pay offered by Qualcomm was much less than what I was already drawing.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!