Qualcomm Interview Questions

3.1

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2014.

applied through campus.process took 2 days. there was an online test consisting of apps , c and ds and a section which covered all the basics of electronics. Time matters as there will be data interpretation questions in online test. test was followed by 3 rounds of technical interview and an hr interview , thorough knowledge of basics of digital electronics and vlsi is a must.

Communication Engineer Interview

first round was aptitude + basic programming +hardware/software
    all MCQs... first two sections are compulsory, and there is choice between hardware and software in 3rd section. (hardware questions are really tough). few students are shortlisted for interview. all the shortlisted students go through two technical interviews focused mainly on your resume and basics from your core discipline courses. then selected candidates are sent to HR.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions are not that difficult. HR may surprise you..   Answer Question

Server Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

I applied through a job portal. First Round was a Telephonic interview, then there were multiple onsite interview rounds All the rounds concentrated more on to data structures and algorithms. Compilable code was expected. Questions evolved based on the previous answers.

Interview Questions
    • Find the number of occurances of a substring in a string   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Qualcomm.

A technical test conducted online consisting of IQ, technical and coding based question followed by a technical interview with questions based on resume and past coursework.
    Based on that I was given an intern position and we were expected to perform well and an exit interview was conducted by senior HR

Validatoin Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Qualcomm.

questions will be mainly related to C language and the protocols. So you need to very good at commnication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART and may be usb and some memory related thuings.
    If you have worked on SOC then be good at the architecture of the SOC.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

It will be 5 rounds of interview of which last one will be HR round. All the interview rounds will be on digital communications, C/C++/OS and puzzle questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Qualcomm.

They will take in details interview total 5 rounds.

Technical Director Interview

had a telephonic interview, next interview at the location, f2f. Talks with team members in USA, wait for 3 monts, offer process start, wait for another one month, offer came but no negotiations.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Hiring process was of three steps. First written test and then 2 rounds of telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview was on the tougher side. Interview was asking questions mainly on digital signal processing, coding mainly internal change in stacks after function calling and some average mental ability question   Answer Question

Windows and Middleware Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2014.

Below was my interview process:

HR called to inform about the position and schedule a telephonic interview:

1) Telephonic technical interview that lasted for 40 mins. They ask on the skills listed on your resume and relevant to the position.

2) Face 2 Face interview - Lasted for about an hour with 3 members in the interview panel. Again they asked about pretty much everything I listed in my resume. Also, check to see if you fit in their team.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!