Quest Diagnostics

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Interview Question – make you sell a product to them   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview Details Very detailed over the phone, made me feel like a good fit. Then when I got in front of the hiring manager, she made me feel like I was rushing for a sorority! Apparently my lack of jewelry, make up and hairspray doesn't give a good impression! I did dress professional and am a true professional in my work, but the interview was a joke. the minute the manager started talking to me I could tell she had made up her mind.

Interview Question – Unsure....   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through another source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2011.

Interview Details Intial contact from an internal recruiter/who moved into sales position. Contacted again by replacement. , her follow up skills were questionable; contacted her repeatedly to confirm and reconfirm appointment times. phone interview set by her with the hiring manager, neglected to send out confirmation info. Repeatedly had to follow up. Had phone interview with hiring manager, went well, ask closing questions then received reject letter-from internal recruiter-no explanation.

Interview Question – How would you develop a strategy to go after new business in a commodity type environment?   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2008.

Interview Details I got ad on medreps. com. Phone interview is done by internal HR recruiter, then briggs-meyers test and background check, then 3 rounds of in person interviews.

Interview Question – If could be any type of animal what kind would you be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. Therefore you should overestimate your current salary

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2009.

Interview Details Interviewer was courteous, prompt

Interview Questions

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!