Quintiles

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Quintiles in September 2013.

Interview Details simple,
2 rounds behavioral questions
3 practical test (coding like make an application)

Selection call

Hr Round(another surprise technical round ) not an hr round

No offer

Interview Question – You prefer love marriage or arrange   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in June 2014.

Interview Details The process was fast. Typical QA questions. Nothing hard. I interview over the phone with the hiring manager. After a week I had a face to face interview for 2 hours with 4 people. The interview was relaxing. We click right away and was a both way discussion more than an interview.

Interview Question – If I would like to get hired after the contract is done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got more than I expected

Durham, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2012.

Interview Details Hiring was quick and easy. They tried to adjust to my time constraints and scheduled all the phases of the interview in 2 days. 2 rounds of Phone interview followed by 2 rounds in person. The interview did not involve any long technical discussion and was more oriented towards seeing the caliber and attitude.

Interview Question – How would you handle team conflict   View Answer

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!