R.R. Donnelley

Updated 10 Nov 2014
Updated 10 Nov 2014

2.7

Manager Interview

several rounds of interview but still not been very straight forward. need to prepare well and go based on the position and be prepared for the background verification. Be very much to the subject and your experience with the work and ask questions if necessary.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2014.

Was called by HR through jobportal. When reached office had to wait a long time for the interview since the role was for new team and the interviewer was the team lead and was busy at that moment. When the interview started it was a basic tell me about yourself interview and how I woud suit the role. It ended with the interviewer providing me with an assignment based on which further interview process would go.

After submission of assignment they were happy about it and called in for another round of interview just for collecting personal details stating that I was selected. After that interview the HR later called up stating that they are witholding the offer since the client of the project wanted to interview me.

Hence a third round of interview was held at, again, their office premises. It was a telephonic round. The client from US called up and explained about the project and detailed his expectation from me. In the end of the interview he was satsified with it and quoted that another peron representing RRD would follow up the procedure from then on.

After considerable number of days, called up the HR only to be informed that there was no offer since the client was not happy with my profile. No feeback was provided.

Interview Questions
    • The question were all easy since every question asked was from my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Senior Document Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2014.

it is very simple. All you need to have is very good communication skills and good knowledge in ms word. First round will be a technical assessment, if you get through it you will be called for second round which is also very simple. And then if you are furthur shortlisted you will have a hr round where they will discuss your shift, your role in their company, salary and cab facility. All you have to do is nod your head. And then thats it.

Interview Questions
    • the tecnical round will be kindof tough but not for an expert   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Very Slow and not satisfied. HR was very slow in scheduling the interview timings and the dates kept changing. The Joining date was not shared properly, there was a sudden change in joining date as well. Which was not disclosed prior.

Interview Questions
    • Repeated questions from all the levels   View Answer
    Negotiation was tough yet it was likely satified

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2012.

2 telephonic rounds, One with HR - just a basic understanding of the background
    Second Technical - rigorous - 2 hrs...basic accounting understanding to expertise in excel

Interview Questions
    For a first job its fine...but stay only until you feel you are doing right for yourself. Once you feel you are done, its time to move on.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in April 2012.

Initially had a call from the employer and the discussion was about the employee background and then about the history of various company that I worked and explanation of the process. Then later about the salary package and questions about the company and the process

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2012.

Walk in. They tested our basic accounting Skills

Interview Questions
    They fixed the salary. No negotiation took place.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in December 2011.

All the job applicants through campus were asked to take written exam where GK, English and Quantitative aptitude, essay writing was tested, After the completion of the test, there was 1to1 interview, where they stressed more on the written exam questions, later some light was put on the resume, and more questions from Market research. Then it followed by HR/Panel interview where the same questions asked in 1to1 were repeated, They also tried to check how much interest does the candidate have with the current job profile. Salary negotiation took place, then the candidates were short listed by the company.

Interview Questions
    • If u get to see a glance of a movie and u want to knw the name of the actress in the movie which ur not aware of, how will u try to find the name?   View Answer

The package was for fresher and no consideration was done for my experience.

Senior RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2011.

Basically there would be three rounds... Two with HR and one with the Operations Manager.. Questions related to your specialization may be asked along with your General Introduction.. Post which documents needs to be submitted to the HR. A detailed back ground verification will be done before they hire you into the company

Creative Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2011.

RR Donnelley Premedia Technologies helps you streamline your photography workflow, review and approve images through any web browser, and reduce your cycle times.

Best in the Industry