R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2014
87 interviews

2.7

Shift Lead Interview

Very Slow and not satisfied. HR was very slow in scheduling the interview timings and the dates kept changing. The Joining date was not shared properly, there was a sudden change in joining date as well. Which was not disclosed prior.

Interview Questions
    • Repeated questions from all the levels   View Answer
    Negotiation was tough yet it was likely satified

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2012.

Walk in. They tested our basic accounting Skills

Interview Questions
    They fixed the salary. No negotiation took place.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2012.

2 telephonic rounds, One with HR - just a basic understanding of the background
    Second Technical - rigorous - 2 hrs...basic accounting understanding to expertise in excel

Interview Questions
    For a first job its fine...but stay only until you feel you are doing right for yourself. Once you feel you are done, its time to move on.

MIS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in May 2010.

Interview process is not so complicated. But after selection, people has to wait to days to get their background verification cleared. Usually interviews are walk-in and usually happens most days. Intake of employees depends on requirement from concern departments and lot of sorting process is involved. For eg, only 5 or 6 people will be selected from 50. You have to be very good in communication and writing ability.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are easy and expected. For beginners the questions like letter writing, emails etc will be tough - even though we are familiar with letter writing in school/colleges, the case here is different. They expect very professional letters. Same in the case of emails – we are not good in writing professional emails. Also in case of graphic designing questions, we use to get unexpected question. Only people with experience in this are can give up, not recommended for fresher.   Answer Question
    This was my first job, so I accepted the offer. You have to talk with other employees about the facilites and try to understand about the company before accepting offer.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in March 2008.

It was a campus interview post B.COM. There was a written test with Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical and English. Followed by Technical round by managers (panel of 2) about the interests, basics of accounting, ratio analysis, sectors etc. Further there was a HR round on explaining the pay packages and policies of the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as it was a campus placement

Director_Admin & Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2008.

Communication
    Planning
    Timing
    Professionalism
    Frank Nature
    Style
    Ideology

Interview Questions
    • Current Affairs
      info About the unknown company
      Some GK
        View Answer

Multimedia Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in December 2008.

It was conducted by one of the operators and was not up to the mark

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions but gave a test. They failed to correct my papers and finally I was asked to take a retest and passed.   View Answer
    You cant negotiate here. Whatever they fix we have to accept. Else "There are many people waiting outside. I can take any one of them who accepts to work for this salary. If you wish you can stay, otherwise please leave" will be the answer

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in November 2008.

Select the candidates from professional networks and private agencies. Job opening are mostly permanent based jobs and often contract based jobs are hired. Interview process is most likely 3 to 5 rounds based on relevant work experience. (Aptitude test, Technical rounds and HR rounds).

Senior RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2011.

Basically there would be three rounds... Two with HR and one with the Operations Manager.. Questions related to your specialization may be asked along with your General Introduction.. Post which documents needs to be submitted to the HR. A detailed back ground verification will be done before they hire you into the company

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in September 2010.

Started with a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview and finally got the offer

Interview Questions
    Prepare well and attend the interview

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!