RGIS

Updated 10 Jan 2015
Updated 10 Jan 2015

1.5

Top Gun Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Applied online, was called in for a group interview. It was an easy process and they were not strict on background which is a plus for some. They are honest an tell you the ups and downs or pros and cons of working for them.

you start at 50 cents above minimum wage. It is usually non negotiable

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Auditor Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions
    • What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question
    Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC (US)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

Very easy interview, just basic questions such as: what time you're available to work, can you work long shifts. It was more of an introduction to the job than a real interview.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in October 2014.

I answered a posting on an online job board and received a reply the next day that they were reviewing my application. Five days later, I received an email with dates I could choose to come in for a group interview. The interview consisted of watching a 20 minute video that was stopped from time-to-time to clarify the information relayed on the video, and to give us the opportunity to ask questions. We were told that morning jobs could begin as early as 3:00 a.m. (if travel to another area was necessary), but that most start around 6 or 7 a.m. Evening jobs could start as late as 10:00 p.m. The average job could take about 4-6 hours. Pay is set--no negotiation, but increases and bonuses are pretty easy with work well-performed. The availability of work varies as there are some slower times between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Interview Questions

The pay was lower than I need and the hours are too uncertain and early.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in September 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Simplest interview ever. Basically, if you get a call for an interview, and you have open availability, then you got the job. That's really all they care about. Simple job as well. I like it...

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Pay is set in stone at minimum wage, but there is room to move up in pay based on how quickly and accurately you scan merchandise.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
    select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.