RGIS

97 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Specialist Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details Pretty mush filled out an application online and was asked to come to an orientation.

Interview Question – Do you want the job?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Question – They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in October 2013.

Interview Details Most of the management positions are promoted from within. It is very difficult to promote someone if they have not worked their way from the bottom up. The hiring process includes a lot of paperwork and several telephone interviews.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in five years?"   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

Birmingham, AL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Interview Details Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Question – Very few questions were even asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Interview Details basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

Negotiation Details – there wasnt one

Inventory Auditor Interview

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Inventory Auditor/Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in October 2011.

Interview Details filed online at their website contacted through email set up interview date and time went to interview hired contacted through email on training date time and location barely any training

Negotiation Details – none

Inventory Specialist Interview

Peoria, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

Negotiation Details – None

Inventory Takerer Interview

Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview Details Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in February 2014.

Interview Details I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Question – There was none. All questions were common.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS interview questions and advice. All 97 interview reviews are posted anonymously by RGIS employees and interview candidates.