RGIS Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
110 interviews

1.5

Inventory Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2013.

they will call you , have a group interview , the put you in practice with the equipment. then they pass you into a private room and start to ask you your expectative about the company and some other questions

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Applied online and had a dandy time at the interview, if you showed up you got the job, but if you want to have your personal time try other options as this job is brutal unless you love working.

Interview Questions

It was a lot of work for small pay.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question
    None

Inventory Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Top Gun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

They basically have you do a partial orientation during your interview- you interview briefly then you watch a video on what you will do at RGIS. For some positions (like travel teams) you then must take a drug test. You are sometimes employed even before your background check comes back. There is a background check for felonies involving money/theft and drugs.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. The base pay is set.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in April 2013.

First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Questions
    • They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   View Answer
    When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Summerville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Expert Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

Easy. They ask you questions that are said in any interview. They also administer a math test since it is an inventory company. Basic math is essential. What else can i say. I think they didnt even tell me what RGIS stands for. But yeah, the interview is easy. Just sell yourself and you have the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!