RGIS

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Peoria, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

Negotiation Details – None

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details !st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Question – No difficulty questions. Hiring process fast.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Conover, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Question – There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

Binghamton, NY (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at RGIS in March 2009.

Interview Details Hiring process was quite thorough. Tests determining ability to visually analyze counting was given. Previous experience also was considered. However, educational levels did not seem that important.

Interview Question – Most questions were straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   Answer Question

Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in October 2009.

Interview Details A friend put in a word for me so I filled out the application online. The application was fun; there was a skills section to test accuracy in counting. A week late I was called for the interview. It wasn't really an interview, the hiring manager just wanted to confirm our availability. Speaking of which, the 'interview' was with several other potential candidates.

Interview Question – No questions, just a confirmation of availability   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, just signed paperwork.

Mankato, MN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in January 2008.

Interview Details quick and the trainer was late

Interview Question – can you count   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They only offer low hours to you

Newburgh, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details I applied online then received a call to come in for an interview. I went to the interview and was surprised. It wasn't an interview. He basically just asked my availability and had me watch s video describing the job description. Very unprofessional. They would hits anyone who can breathe!

Interview Question – No questions asked besides job availability.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined because they wanted me to drive my car to far job sites and I would have to help transport employees who don't drive. I wouldn't want strange people I don't know in my car. And I wouldn't drive my car as far as they wanted me for the little pay they offered.

Inventory Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details Fill an on line application, had an email to setup an interview date, went to the office to watch some videos and that was it. I'm hired

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2012.

Interview Details I applied to RGIS through a job website. I don't remember if it was Snagajob or Careerbuilder. The web application included a basic math skills test and sight counting evaluation. I recieved a call about a week after I applied. I was asked to come in on a Wednesday for an interview. I met with the District Manager. She explained how I did on the tests and then described the job. Being a position for the travel team, she explained the general schedule for when I would be out of town, and asked if there would be any problem with it. We also discussed the different payments auditors recieve. When I accepted the position, I was asked to go to a local hospital and submit a sample for a drug test. She recieved the results that same day and told me to report back to the office on Friday for introductory training. I worked my first store the Sunday after that.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, in my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for this position. As an hourly position, there are set levels of payment depending on the auditor's current level within the company. Pay is not dependent upon length of service, rather on skill level.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS Inventory Specialist interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by RGIS employees and interview candidates.