RGIS

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview Details After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Question – Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details Pretty mush filled out an application online and was asked to come to an orientation.

Interview Question – Do you want the job?   Answer Question

Peoria, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

Negotiation Details – None

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details !st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Question – No difficulty questions. Hiring process fast.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Conover, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Question – There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

Binghamton, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at RGIS in March 2009.

Interview Details Hiring process was quite thorough. Tests determining ability to visually analyze counting was given. Previous experience also was considered. However, educational levels did not seem that important.

Interview Question – Most questions were straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   Answer Question

Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in October 2009.

Interview Details A friend put in a word for me so I filled out the application online. The application was fun; there was a skills section to test accuracy in counting. A week late I was called for the interview. It wasn't really an interview, the hiring manager just wanted to confirm our availability. Speaking of which, the 'interview' was with several other potential candidates.

Interview Question – No questions, just a confirmation of availability   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, just signed paperwork.

Mankato, MN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in January 2008.

Interview Details quick and the trainer was late

Interview Question – can you count   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They only offer low hours to you

Newburgh, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details I applied online then received a call to come in for an interview. I went to the interview and was surprised. It wasn't an interview. He basically just asked my availability and had me watch s video describing the job description. Very unprofessional. They would hits anyone who can breathe!

Interview Question – No questions asked besides job availability.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined because they wanted me to drive my car to far job sites and I would have to help transport employees who don't drive. I wouldn't want strange people I don't know in my car. And I wouldn't drive my car as far as they wanted me for the little pay they offered.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!