Raytheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Tucson, AZ (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Raytheon in November 2012.

Interview Details The hiring event was a two day event which included a luncheon and plant tour, reception and dinner with a chance to mingle with current managers followed by a breakfast/benefits meeting before an hour long interview. Each interview had two or three hiring managers. There were a total of 160 candidates applying in many different departments, many of whom had multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Talk about a time in which members of your team were unwilling to compromise and what did you do about it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Raytheon in November 2008.

Interview Details I had an interview after a college campus info session, and then an on-site interview two months after. I received an offer three months after my final interview. The whole process was slow until I received the offer. Then, it felt rushed.

Both interviews were behavioral. All expenses were paid for the on-site interview.

Interview Question – Please give me an example of a time where you had to resolve a conflict in a team you led.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It didn't seem like negotiation was expected at all, but I was able increase my bonus and delay my start date. Make sure you state what you want asap after the initial offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Raytheon

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Raytheon Videos

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon Quality Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.