Recall Corporation

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Country General Manager Interview

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in February 2008.

Interview Details The 1:1 interview was with Hr Manager and then the functional head , it was then the reporting boss

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Meet salary expectations

Learning Developer Interview

Norcross, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Question – Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Recall Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details Takes forever to get you on board, HR is a joke.

Interview Question – Usual interview questions, except found it odd that they ask you if you ever been hurt on the job...what are they trying to get at?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The manager who interviewed me didn't seem honest, was trying to ask you things that shouldn't be asked according to labor laws, looked sneaky too.

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details Most everyone at the Vancouver office works hard. I liked the products & solutions. As Recall consolidated their call centers to 1 or 2 locations this caused big layoffs in the region. Initially I was managed by people located in Vancouver. Great relationships and synergy occurred with the regionally focused team. After a couple of years I started reporting to managers from the USA not familiar with the region. The value of what I was doing was not recognized as much. This created a difficult working environment.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Started conversation by phone with HR in Ontario. Then met local manager in Vancouver. Went back and forth a couple of times and then agreed on a starting base salary. This was increased after a couple of years based on excellent new sales performance.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview Details Initial phone screen with HR representative at their Atlanta HQ
Second phone screen with head of AM's in Bay Area
In person interview with head of AM's in Bay Area
Ride along for client meeting with another AM
--> Was then told they "forgot a few steps" and had to do another phone screen with someone from HR at a local level
Phone interview with Regional Sales Manager: asked questions about what business books I read, what type of sales processes I have used and my plans for the position if I am selected. One question I was surprised by was: tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision. I was unable to answer and explained I had never encountered this situation. The interviewer cut me off shortly after and I was told a week later they were not moving me forward in the interview process.

Process took TWO MONTHS and was very inefficient and unorganized. From my understanding and in their defense, some of the interview process was revamped while I was in the middle of it, which was why I had to circle back and redo phone screens with various HR managers.

What I found most disappointing was that after TWO MONTHS of interviewing (with the ride along taking half of my day), I was not provided with an ounce of feedback about why I was not selected. I feel that after six interviews over two months the company owes the candidate a little more feedback then "thank you for your time." I believe this to be a glimpse of what it may be like to work for Recall; unorganized, inefficient and lack of feedback for employees.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision.   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

Interview Details 3 levels of interview

Interview Details Multiple interviews

Interview Question – How are you bettering yourself   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Interview Details Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Question – Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.
  View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Norcross, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Recall Corporation in April 2008.

Interview Details One phone interview. All day panel interviews with multiple individuals. My position was an urgent need, so they seemed to expedite the process. Some individuals I met with did not seem excited or passionate about their job or the company. I found out why after I went to work there.

Interview Question – Soembody asked me what my opinion was of the last person I had met with. That was really strange. That had certainly never happened before. It was like they wanted me to say that person didn't seem very bright or something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate. They are inflexible in dealing with employees, not just in the interview process.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview Details Standard process

Interview Question – How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Already got another job

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Recall Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Recall Corporation Videos

Recall Corporation – Why Work for Us?

Recall whiteboard | Linkedin | Glassdoor from MapleLoft on Vimeo. Recall is a global leader in information management, helping thousands of customers securely manage information throughout its life-cycle. The company… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Recall Corporation interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Recall Corporation employees and interview candidates.