Reebok Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok in November 2011.

3 rounds of interview, 1st with your line manager, 2nd with business head and 3rd with HR

Interview Questions
    they make an offer 1st , then negotiation starts...

Global Brand Marketing Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reebok.

Two stage interview process. First, a skype interview is conducted with the recruiter. Next is an in person interview at the office. Questions are general in the first stage, getting more specific to the point as the process moves forward.

Interview Questions
    • Even though it is a sports/fitness company I did not expect them to ask about my personal workout habits/routines.   Answer Question

PM Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Sales Associate Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok.

At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Questions
    • "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   View Answer
    i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

The online questionnaire was really long but the process took about 2 weeks. Quiet atmosphere and the interview is one on one so you can really express yourself and understand what is required of you. Questions are asked to get to know you, not too hard just be yourself. I recommend especially if you don't have previous experience!

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? What makes you better than the others?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok.

A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Channel Manager Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Questions
    • Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer staring outside during the interview   View Answer