Reebok

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Interview

Executive
New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reebok in November 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview, 1st with your line manager, 2nd with business head and 3rd with HR

Interview Question – nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they make an offer 1st , then negotiation starts...

Footwear Designer Interview

Footwear Designer
Canton, MA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Question – "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Deer Park, NY (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details The online questionnaire was really long but the process took about 2 weeks. Quiet atmosphere and the interview is one on one so you can really express yourself and understand what is required of you. Questions are asked to get to know you, not too hard just be yourself. I recommend especially if you don't have previous experience!

Interview Question – Why should we hire you? What makes you better than the others?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

Co-op Position

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Interview Question – What are you looking to do with this co-op?   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Question – How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

Interview Details 2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

Associate Product Testing Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Question – Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Vice President Sales
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Interview Details Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Question – How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Round Rock, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Question – The interview was really opened and laid back   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Bronx, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

Interview Details casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Question – experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!