Reebok Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

2.9

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok (New Delhi) in November 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1st with your line manager, 2nd with business head and 3rd with HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they make an offer 1st , then negotiation starts...

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Long process - Skype for most. Very pleasant, Corporate management is great. Contacted by recruiter, phone screened with recruiter, HR, then Skype with brand executives, two phone interviews with MSM and DM.

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit top talent, strengths and weaknesses, fitness background   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reebok (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2015.

Interview

My Rating By CEO.
    My introduction,,My Skills,My Experience,Present job status,Reason for leaving previous job,My salary expectations,,Rated me.They asked me if I was their previous employee of company,I said No.My rating was 66% by CEO.

I rated Company.

Senior Management strategy rated by me,Comany above average rated by me,workforce management rating was excellent in my rating.Overall rating was good by me to company.I gave 88% to company in rating.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate our company?   1 Answer
    • They asked me about my skills   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview

It had 3 interviews in total. Basically the HR manager was checking what I did in the past and why I did it and my future bosses were asking me about my experience within that work field

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have upfront a realistic aim prepared for salary and other extras

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Global Brand Marketing Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Two stage interview process. First, a skype interview is conducted with the recruiter. Next is an in person interview at the office. Questions are general in the first stage, getting more specific to the point as the process moves forward.

Interview Questions

• Even though it is a sports/fitness company I did not expect them to ask about my personal workout habits/routines.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA (US)).

Interview

At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Questions

• "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).