Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore) in November 2013.

Interview

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
    The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a GET,

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

slightly negotiable

GET - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package was fixed .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi) in October 2013.

Interview

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions.
    The next stage was interview.
    I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc.
    Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume.
    I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai) in August 2013.

Interview

can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
    they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
    direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
    should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

no growth

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai) in August 2013.

Interview

Behavioural interview consisted of questions about education and resume. Later it went onto details about projects and interest in the field. Without having any career plans for future I wouldn't have cleared it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai).

Interview

A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
    There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Field Operator and Panel Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahej

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Dahej).

Interview

Its a transparent process.
    Will ask you in detail about your academic achievements (me being a fresher)

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai).

Interview

It mainly comprises of the type of position you are applying. It is generally in house IQ test of 50 questions and generally passing score is around 30 -35.
    Interview is the main round and confidence with flexibility to adapt the working culture is considered.

Negotiation

Prepare and be able to justify what you are asking for.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with AVP
    1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
    Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
    Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Questions

• What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question