Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries
- GET (18)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (17)
- Manager (6)
- Engineer (5)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Technical Management Trainee (3)
- Executive (2)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (2)
- Field Operations and Panel Engineer (2)
- Reliance Get (2)
- FOPE (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Transformation Consultant (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Manager IT Operations (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Chemical Engineer-Production (1)
- Research (1)
- Retail Sales Manager (1)
- Network Administrator (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Power Plant Operator (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Director (1)
- Executive Trainee (1)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore) in October 2012.
• Responsible for handling the 20 stores & 6 cities which is appx. 2.50Lks square feet.(Bangalore,Mangalore,Mysore,Belgaum,Hubli)
• To meet & exceed sales target set by management through control of cost & make an positive EBITA /Profit.
• To ensure all the fast moving SKU’s are available.
• Leading the team of 20 store managers & 50 Assistant managers under my supervision towards achieving the given targets in a profitable manner.
• Directly reporting to Zonal Head & COO on a daily basis in terms of Sales, Advertisement & promotion, Expenses, Other incomes & Profit.
- • Analysis of various reports like Customer feedback, Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Sales Reports, Weekly Comparison and Monthly Sales Report.
• Project Guidance to College Students & below the line activities in store Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Salary does not matched my expectation
Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kolhāpur, Maharashtra) in January 2012.
interview was very good management was looking for a dynamic personality who can handle all the operations activity ,manage account ,supply chain , co ordination with sales team ,etc
it was smooth interview .
they where extremely humble nice & loving God bless them .
i thank God For his blessing .
its just coz him i am in this company at such a nice position .
- Do u watch T.V ? 1 Answer
i let HR decide CTC for me