Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated 18 Nov 2014
Updated 18 Nov 2014

3.1

Customer Training Professional Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

After submitting my resumé for a position, I was asked to complete an application, aptitude test, and personal assessment. It was more like an IQ test and a history quiz. I waited about two weeks and received an email saying that they will not be proceeding with my application.

Marketing/Sales Specialist Interview

I received an email from an HR recruiter, stating that based on my qualifications, they are interested in having me take the online assessments. Due to my slow internet, I was unable to complete a couple assessments, the clock ticking, and I was not able to do anything for a solid minute of a four minute timed vocabulary section. The assessments are ridiculous, and have nothing to do with your qualifications. Be prepared to waste a lot of time. Just the online assessments took close to 3 hours. Approximately two weeks later, I got an email saying they chose not to move forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2014.

Resume was pulled and asked if I was interested. Had to take a couple of aptitude tests(Personality, Drug Situations, IQ , and Math) to continue throughout the process. The tests were a bit much and required a lot of time. After finishing that, I was called over the phone to ask about my resume. Basic things discussed, although most of the talk was about past work experience. Then I was told about the company and how things more or less ran. Took less then a week to receive a phone call after asking if I was interested. Awaiting the technical review if they're interested.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult unless you're not able to discuss your resume in detail. The tests really made you think.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Very open about business and how they operate on daily basis. They seem to very concerned about personal life and how you handle objections or negatives. Pretty standard interview questions

Customer Training Professional Interview

Met recruiter at career fair and gave my resume. Was sent an email to complete aptitude test. A few days later I was contacted for a skype interview with the recruiter. About to take second interview with head of department.

Tbd Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Insane amount of pre-interview testing (crazy difficult considering I'm not applying to be a Statistics professor at MIT). Before moving on in interview process, they want to do a background and credit check, etc. And on the application, they asked some very illegal questions - not to mention asking for my car loan payment amount, my date of birth, my parent's and spouse's parents names, addresses, occupations and myriad other bizarrely intrusive information. I didn't even have to give all that for a military security clearance !

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied though the University career fair and received an email to take an aptitude assessment. The company actually makes this ridiculous useless test that it sells to dealerships. Took the assessment and got a call from HR and was told they are going to offer $9 an hr for an internship while other companies are around $20

Interview Questions
    • Useless aptitude assessment, HR questions were about past work and college   Answer Question

Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee Interview

Applied through university career website and was then invited to take a personality assessment and aptitude test before proceeding any further in the interviewing process. The aptitude test is lengthy-about 45 minutes- and a test of speed. Questions included identifying patterns and other simple math problems. After the tests, a recruiter reached out and scheduled a 30-45 minute Skype interview. Recruiter really focused on commission-based pay and emphasized the potential annual salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

After the application, I took a series of online assessments and was then contacted a few weeks later for a Skype interview with a recruiter. A few weeks later I had another interview with the head of the software department. Both interviews went very well. The questions were just about my experiences and my resume, so there was nothing out of the ordinary. Probably one of the easiest interviews that I had done.

As a student in my last year of college, I have been actively looking for jobs. I had a job offer already on the table with a pretty high salary, so I told them that when they asked for my salary requirements. After my second interview I got a call for the third but they told me that my offer would be $25,000 less than my offer with the other company. At that point, I withdrew my application.

Overall, the interview process was very easy, but from what I gather, the company will not pay well at all. That was my biggest drawback.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy and about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The HR department sent over a IQ/Personality test to fill up. The test quit on me due to some unexpected behavior . I sent over an immediate email to the department. No follow-up or nothing. Very disappointed with company attitude and employees. Highly unprofessional company. Not at all recommended .

Interview Questions
    • In the phone interview , asked about Polymorphism and OOP   Answer Question