Reynolds and Reynolds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Houston, TX (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details I think Reynolds and Reynolds would be a great company to work for, but they make do plenty of personality and aptitude assessments and then make you wait a week before you know if you are selected to continue on in the process. You go to the campus take the test and then leave. I just think that the process is weird. I have yet to interview or hear anything from them

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details The interview here just wastes your time. The HR email me and asked me to take a online aptitude test. This will take more than 1 hour. Then going to the company to take a second test, which is just as the first aptitude test. After the test, they told candidates go home and wait their email. One week later, they send you a reject email.

Interview Question – There are too many problems in the second test. Although they are not hard, but really take time.   Answer Question

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

Software Implementation Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details I did all of their interview process in one day. I was at their building for over 5 hours for 3 rounds of interviews. You have to take a test before they will even interview you. It is basically an IQ test. As if passing college wasn't proof enough that you are intelligent. But after that you interview with an HR rep who basically just makes sure you answer the standard HR questions correctly, the division manager, and finally the VP. The VP is very nice, just very quiet during the interview. At the end you take a drug test. If they drug test you, expect an offer. If they don't, you probably won't get one.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but you definitely can and should. They typically don't pay well.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview Details There is quite a lot of steps in Reynolds and Reynolds hiring process including testing that seems very much like an IQ test and also a personality test. I had wished there had been more specific questions about my ability to actually do the specific job since much of the testing was irrelevant to the position I was applying for. Still, it was a better process than some companies that I have interviewed with.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the process was answering questions on the test that had to do with sales, programming, or international business. These question had nothing to do with graphic design.   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Recruiting Assistant

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details Long process with lots of interviews and assessments. Had to complete two hours of assessments before interviewing with a recruiter. Then interviewed with supervisor and director. Went to background before offer. Had to complete a drug test that tested for nicotine.

Interview Question – Do I smoke?   Answer Question

Developer/Analyst Interview

Developer/Analyst
Houston, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process is not according to the position.
Everybody is asked to give an aptitude test rather than conducting a technical interview for a Software developer.
For Every position candidate has to go through this examination whether its sales position, marketing or technical.
My hiring process was started with a link to create an account and complete a short duration aptitude test , once I submitted test the asked me to get to the location for an Interview with desired date and location.
On location they asked me to go in the lab and start a test which was again an aptitude test similar to last one. Though It has more questions and needs to be completed within an hour.

Interview Question – All Image Solving Aptitude questions.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2014.

Interview Details Applied via craigslist for a job in College Station, TX. Was contacted a day or two later by a recruiter via email on a position in Houston, TX with some forms, after those were submitted I was contacted again via email to take some tests, then I was contacted again to organize an interview. Completed the interview via Skype & phone and was given another set of forms to fill out including authorization for a background check and a personality quiz. After submission of those forms received an email 10 business days later with confirmation that I did not receive the position.

Interview Question – There was some unexpected questions on the final application that wanted to know what kind of pets I had when I was young, whether or not I had a car loan, and if I had any dependents.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details I first got an email that they were impressed by some of my background on my resume and asked if I could make a visit to the office. It's kind of a waste of time cuz they will ask you to drive all the way to dayton and take a test.

Interview Question – There's no question at all. They just schedule people to take several tests on their computers   Answer Question

Marketing Graphic Designer Interview

Marketing Graphic Designer

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details After submitting my application, I received an email back saying:

"After reviewing your qualifications, we are interested in proceeding with you to the next steps in our process which are outlined below."

I was given their "Application, Personality and Aptitude Assessment". I took this test with no concerns, knowing I have taken this test multiple times previously, and aced it each time (including the Military ASVAB, on which I scored 95, qualifying me for every and any military position). I completed the test knowing for sure I did very well on it.

Then I received an email 2 weeks later saying that I was no longer being considered. What this meant to me is: THEY DO NOT PRE-SCREEN YOUR QUALIFICATIONS PRIOR TO GIVING YOU THE TEST. The only thing that could have disqualified me is my resume, meaning they put me through a 2 hour test without first looking at my resume.

Take the test if you want, but just know that it's part of the job application and that you haven't yet passed any benchmarks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

Interview Details The entire process was pretty long. It started out with me applying, an email later sent to complete an assessment that took a considerable amount of time that was actually somewhat difficult. The amount of time they give you really doesn't allow you to complete the questions that they provided.

Interview Question – Normal interview questions   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!