Rim Hospitality Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014
7 interviews

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in July 2011.

I applied online and was called for an interview with the regional manager. The position was for sales manager at their Modesto property. The interview was average in length and pretty normal.

Night Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in March 2013.

Two interviews. One with AGM, one With GM a few days later. Hired next day after 2nd interview. Was called into an interview within two hours of submitting resume. Very thorough and detailed. Both interviews took at least 45 minutes each.
    Interviewers seemed professional and interested. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    I wanted a job in this field. I wanted the job here. So I took what they offered without negotiation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rim Hospitality.

Applied online, was called several days later to set up an interview.
    One-on-one interview with the manager of the hotel.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you failed to resolve a customer's issue, and why.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rim Hospitality.

After asking an industry friend if the company was hiring, I immediately received a call to set up an interview within two days. I met with property management and 7-days later met with our regional management after completing a personality test online (2 hours). I later met with upper corporate officers after my offer letter was signed. Throughout the entire process, everyone was warm, open, professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What's the difference between a leader & a manager?   View Answer
    No negotiations. They were very upfront about what the pay was, how it was broken down & what was expected in exchange.

Software Developer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in May 2010.

Applied to the software developer position through the company website. The HR called after one month after I applied to set up a phone interview with the technical recruitment person. The phone interview lasted about twenty minutes. It was basically questions about the resume, past experience, how good I am in my programming skills.. waiting for call for next round interview..

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in May 2010.

Phone Interview - Very detailed and asked situational questions. Be very detailed with your answers and provide specific exampled. Phone interview takes about an hour. Be prepared to talk about what you are doing to develop yourself professionally and eprsonally. That caught me off guard. Also be very prepared to rpesent a training presentation in your face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you are doing to develop yourself personally and profssionally.   View Answer
    • Give specific examples of how you impacted training performance.   View Answer

Travel 75% and I have a small child

User Experience Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rim Hospitality in March 2010.

Applied to the position online via the RIM website.

So far just the phone interview that the RIM HR rep conducts asking for a walk through of the resume. As you talk, they type, they don't ask too many questions,did ask some questions specific to posted position ie have you done marketing plans etc, and any other things that may stand out on the resume ie. they asked about my educational background.

Interview Questions
    • It was a preliminary phone interview, there were not any unexpected questions. They did ask if I had interviewed with RIM before and I had (for a different role), and answered as such.   Answer Question

Worked for Rim Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!