Rite Aid

Updated 25 Jan 2015
Updated 25 Jan 2015

2.0

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Very quick and casual. Basic questions about work related task and how I would handle different situations. Overall a very easy process and everyone is really good about making sure you know what you are doing.

Interview Questions
    Talked back and forth and came to agreement about pay. Don't be afraid to ask. Everyone was very friendly and casual nothing to be nervous about. Just be yourself and realistic.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions
    • Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions:
      -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid?
      -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task
      -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview day at school. 1:1 interview. very causal. *
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cashier/Stock Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Easy breezy. Asked simple questions. They wanted to know if I had cash handling and customer service experience........Asked if my schedule is flexible. Interview was very very very very easy. Really didn't asked a lot of questions!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

handed in my app, couple days later got a call to come in, didn't really get an interview, questions were on the app although drug test and background check was extremely long wait to get back

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in January 2015.

I was called in a week after I came into the store to drop off my resume. The interviewer was very sweet and straightforward about the work she expected of me. She gave me a code for an online screening test which was also straightforward. I was then drug tested and was allowed to work in less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The online screening test may be a little difficult in terms of the different scenarios it offers for customer service   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Great, Very good and structured. Background checks and drug screen like any other company. Their main office is in Chino Hills. All staff is very professional and very well educated but also down to earth.

Interview Questions
    pretty good and very realistic.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

did you ever help a customer? if so what did you do to help? did you ever go beyond for a customers? did you ever make a mistake? what are your weekness?

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Met with a recruiter during a college career fair who was very pleasant and overall, made me interested in working for the company. Asked what I value in a company and what sets me apart from other candidates, etc. Also asked some behavioral questions

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Basic application, interview, background check, drug test. I had to interview several times with different people who asked the same questions. No one was able to make a decision, I kept asking about my pay rate and I was not able to get a straight answer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations or pay rate given at the time of hire