Rite Aid Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated 13 Dec 2014

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Great, Very good and structured. Background checks and drug screen like any other company. Their main office is in Chino Hills. All staff is very professional and very well educated but also down to earth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty good and very realistic.

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Being an employee I had to go through the company web-site. I had to submit a refreshed resume'. I was interviewed by the District Manager. A few days later, HR called and I spoke with them and they asked questions that I felt had nothing to do with the actual running of a store. The questions were about situations and what I would do if put in that particular situation.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Found job through online site, met with District Manager and HR Director, had a second interview with District Manager, received a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your schooling changed you or adapted you as a manager?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Will hire mostly anyone without a felony

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went online and submitted my resume and got a call for an interview about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with the DM first then a follow up with a Store Manager. Given a fair salary to start off with. Basic questions about customer service and how you would treat employees.
    Asked about previous employers and how they rated my work.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer and what you did to resolve that issue".   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went very well, got what I asked for.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

The process was good to begin with. The in person interview went well and interviewer was friendly and professional. The second part of the interview was in a conference room on the phone with a HR manager. It was not as professional as the first half of the interview. It seemed as though the HR manager was either distracted or didn't really care what answers you gave. The process of first interviews was very long, it lasted about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, but the HR manager would not settle for one, two, or even three examples given to answer the questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rite Aid (Flint, MI (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on Rite Aids web site for a store manager opening in Flint. A representative called me a week later and set up an interview with an area HR and training supervisor at the district office. The interview was the standard affair. I was asked about my work experience, education history and a variety of questions asking how I handled certain situations in the past. I visited the store on the application before hand and took notes on changes I might make which I think was a positive.
         Two questions that I fumbled on were "How would you attract customers?" and "How would you lower expenses?". What turned me off to the job was the compensation the interviewer said the position offered. $15.30 - $17.30 an hour 45 hours a week plus a bonus based on store performance. This is only slightly more than I make as an assistant manager at Walgreen's but with much more responsibility, so no thanks. I hope this helps someone out there.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vineland, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid (Vineland, NJ (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

No set questions just off top of thier head interviewed with other store manager then dm a week later and was offered a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed 1st by DM then given a second interview by a senior store manager a week after interview with DM. Waited a month to get on after submitting by application.

Interview Questions

• I had to give examples of how I handled customer complaints and how I also have went above the call of duty on delivering great customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They matched what I was making at another Drug Store chain.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online and several times for the same job I received a phone call from a store manager and then set up the first interview and I talked with her for about an hour. I left the store and had to call a number to take a personality test and after that I received a call the next day I needed to go and take a drug test and fill out paper work for background test. I received a call the next week from hr to do a phone interview which lasted a hour. The I was set up for the face to face with the distrist manager went well just waiting now on approval of my salary

Interview Questions

• How do you handle internal theft.   Answer Question
    • How would you get things done on limited payroll   1 Answer