Rothstein Kass Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.4

SLP Interview

I applied online, submitted my resume, and was selected for an on campus interview. It is very important to network with the professionals before the application process. This allows them to receive your resume beforehand and helps them remember you as they are going through applications. There was only one round of interviews for the SLP. It was very casual, not very many behavioral questions. Mostly questions regarding personal/professional background--mainly to get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked the typical "greatest weakness" question. Definitely not unexpected, but that's always a difficult one.   View Answer

Tax Accountant Interview

Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.

Audit Associate Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question
    no negotiation available.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2013.

The first step was to be contacted by an experienced recruiter at a local Consulting Firm. The next step required the completion of an application. Afterwards, an in-person interview was conducted with two different partners separately and then with a senior manager. The interviews required good listening skills and the ability to ask good questions. It also required being able to explain why one would be a good fit for the company.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseland, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2010.

They do superdays, which is 5 half hour interviews. One is a walking tour, one is a casual conversation, and the other three just get to know you. Some basic questions, some interesting questions. Based on who the interviewer is.HR is great and they are extremely good at what they do.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you know how to use excel, what types of coding do you know? I don't think they expected enormous amounts, but it was unexpected for them to ask.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseland, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in December 2010.

met with HR first and interviewed with senior managers and principals

Audit Associate Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
    Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Entry Level Audit Interview

Interviewed through the campus recruiting. Overall, question were easy. mostly asking about resume and why accounting. met with hr rep. told me about company and how financial sector was big part of rothstein kass. asked about choosing audit or tax and which sector between commerical and financial

Entry Level - Full Time Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Very easy going - just be yourself.

Did not negotiate

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!