Rothstein Kass Tax Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Audit Associate (7)
- Staff Auditor (5)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Senior Associate (3)
- Tax Accountant (2)
- Tax Intern (1)
- Tax Manager (1)
- Tax Senior (1)
- Tax Staff (1)
- Internship-Assurance (1)
- Entry Level Audit (1)
- Rothstein Kass' Summer Leadership Program (1)
- Entry Level - Full Time (1)
- Accounting Staff (1)
- SLP (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Audit Senior (1)
- Audit Staff I (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Tax (1)
Tax Accountant Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Rothstein Kass
Interview Details Talked about my resume. Submitted resume online via school career site and got a phone call from HR after a month. The initial phone interview was nothing but confirming my personal information.
Interview Question – No. It was a nice coversation Answer Question
Tax Accountant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in September 2010.
Interview Details Mock Interview
Easy Going Lady asking everything on your resume.
1. If something could have done to change your past, what do you want to change?
2. Why do you choose that college?
3. What will you do on the weekends? (describe in detail)
1. Maybe it will be better if you could talk sth about hedge funds, which is what they famous for.
Interview Question – Why do you choose that college? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rothstein Kass