SAIC

43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Imagery Analyst Interview

Lexington Park, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in August 2013.

Interview Details First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Question – Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Call Center Generalist Interview

Rockville, MD (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details I was brought in through a staffing agency and given an opportunity to come on-board full time based on performance

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They simply e-mailed me an offer letter and I was given the opportunity to accept or reject it

Very Easy Interview

Technical Analyst Interview

Quantico, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC in October 2011.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process were great. There was one person from SAIC and one person from the subcontractor. The hiring process was quick and easy.

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

EVM Analyst Interview

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC in July 2012.

Interview Details Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Question – Hiring depended upon approval by the government.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Rockville, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC in October 2013.

Interview Details Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Question – what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Annandale, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SAIC in March 2010.

Interview Details Friend got me the interview and it was pretty detailed with confirmation of skills. The opportunities to work in various locations was what attracted me to this company.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Washington, DC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in August 2012.

Interview Details Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Question – Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Director of Payroll Interview

McLean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details It was fast and very efficient

Interview Question – All questions were expected   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
McLean, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in February 2011.

Interview Details Basic phone interview for starters which was really just running through my resume and confirming everything related to my job history; also, to confirm what other information they had heard. They also requested three job references.

Surprisingly the in-person job interview was only with the VP. This interview lasted about an hour and ahalf, was very short and sweet...about an hour and ahalf.

Interview Question – Straight forward. No major hurdles. Guess I had what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a little more money only because the amount of benefits related to phone, computer, mileage, etc. were less than my previous job. They gave me the small increase I requested.

Project Analyst Interview

McLean, VA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in November 2009.

Interview Details I was promoted into the position. I had to sit with a couple of managers and explain how to perform several processes and I also had to take a skills test.

Interview Question – The skills test had some difficult portions. Some of the processes discussed in the test were exclusive to the company, so unless you were already in the company you wouldn't have a clue how to complete that particular process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was as expected for my level of experience. pay was ok.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All 43 interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.