SHI International

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Account Manager Interview

I interviewed at SHI International in August 2012.

Interview Details There was a 10 minute phone screening, and then a follow up in person interview that lasted between 1 and 2 hours. They were very nice and easy to talk to. Fairly basic questions about your past experience and why you want to work at SHI.

Somerset, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in July 2013.

Interview Details If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Question – There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Somerset, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International.

Interview Details Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Question – One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in November 2012.

Interview Details I was contacted by HR with no prior knowledge of SHI. I was told a little bit about the company and position and then asked if I would be interested in this opportunity. I had expressed interest so was Immediately interviewed while on the same phone call. Very standard interview questions about my experiences, strengths and weaknesses. I was then asked if I would like to schedule an in person interview. During my interview I met with the same person I had interviewed with over the phone. I then interviewed with someone from the department of the position i was applying. Both interviews were very similar to the phone interview, just standard questions. Directly after the interview I was asked to take a test which measured my ability to perform the tasks required for the position. Fairly simple test, only about 10 questions. I was then contacted a week later to fill out information for a background check. A week after that I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing challenging or unexpected. Standard questions about past experiences, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SHI International

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!

SHI International Videos

SHI International – Why Work for Us?

Careers at SHI In addition to a competitive salary and high-quality benefits package, SHI offers an exciting, fun and supportive environment that was recently recognized by our employees as one of the best places to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SHI International Inside Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SHI International employees and interview candidates.