Sabre

2nd round : tech interview
    3rd round : hr interview

tech interview on programming
    apti test on math
    hr interview on getting to know you

the hr ppl were nice but the tech ppl were difficult.

apti test was on reg quant and programming

final interview was diff

Software Developer, Contributor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre.

They give a presentation about saber ,then there was a 40 minutes test with 30 question from English,aptitude and technical .then selected candidates go for the interview in which they ask about projects ,some basic c and java questions .
    They take candidates basis on there communication skills.

Relocation

Associate Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2014.

Applied on campus
    3-4 rounds
    first round = aptitude + basic technical questions
    second round = technical interview where they ask questions based on your resume and your projects
    third round = HR interview, again questions based on resume, strengths and weaknesses

fourth round = Tech/Informal round, they ask a few coding questions and make you optimize the code

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sabre in July 2013.

a lot of levels to clear ..critical

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre.

Not very tough, but basics should be clear

Good

Manager - Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre in March 2013.

I was interviewed by peers and believe I am a excellent fit for this role. They asked very few questions and almost argued with myself, I got the feeling that they did not want to hire me for reasons not known to me.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot believe that all your team members liked you!   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Initial written test (Quant, C, DSA), then one technical interview and one HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Write a code using a Trie data structure to form trees of strings.
      The two candles puzzle (two candles - length unknown but both burn down in 1 hour. How do you measure 45 minutes using them)
        Answer Question

I decided to join a start up as the idea seemed exciting

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in September 2012.

First, there was a placement talk followed by an aptitude/technical test. It had 3 parts - quantitative ability, verbal ability and a technical section (very basic knowledge of computers would do). It was pretty easy, if you ask me. You can score almost full. Then, there was a panel interview, a few hours later. After that, the HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will you design an online airline travel and hotel booking website (like Travelocity)? Explain using entity-relationship diagrams.   Answer Question
    • How will you gather requirements from your client for a new house-building contract that you took up?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

2 rounds of interviews. Panel of 2 people. Was asked to design a database and write some queries. Some basic C programs were asked. Later my academic project details were asked. HR interview had a lot of behavioral questions. Overall a good experience!

Interview Questions
    • 3 bulbs and 3 switches puzzle. String reversal in C using our own functions.   Answer Question