Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.9

Software Developer, Contributor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre.

They give a presentation about saber ,then there was a 40 minutes test with 30 question from English,aptitude and technical .then selected candidates go for the interview in which they ask about projects ,some basic c and java questions .
    They take candidates basis on there communication skills.

Relocation

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sabre in July 2013.

a lot of levels to clear ..critical

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre.

Not very tough, but basics should be clear

Good

Manager - Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sabre in March 2013.

I was interviewed by peers and believe I am a excellent fit for this role. They asked very few questions and almost argued with myself, I got the feeling that they did not want to hire me for reasons not known to me.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot believe that all your team members liked you!   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Initial written test (Quant, C, DSA), then one technical interview and one HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Write a code using a Trie data structure to form trees of strings.
      The two candles puzzle (two candles - length unknown but both burn down in 1 hour. How do you measure 45 minutes using them)
        Answer Question

I decided to join a start up as the idea seemed exciting

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in January 2008.

This was a campus interview. Interview was conducted by technically strong people.

Interview Questions
    • Approach for customer choice modeling in an airline itinerary selection process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in March 2009.

Uploaded resume
    Got interview call ITPL
    1st round written 1 hr , 60 Questions cut off depending on no of people.
    2nd round technical
    3rd round about ur previous experience , projects.
    4th puzzle , problem solving skills.
    5th HR

I did not negotiate , i got substantial hike. The company pays well ask as much as u can in HR round

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in September 2012.

First, there was a placement talk followed by an aptitude/technical test. It had 3 parts - quantitative ability, verbal ability and a technical section (very basic knowledge of computers would do). It was pretty easy, if you ask me. You can score almost full. Then, there was a panel interview, a few hours later. After that, the HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • How will you design an online airline travel and hotel booking website (like Travelocity)? Explain using entity-relationship diagrams.   Answer Question
    • How will you gather requirements from your client for a new house-building contract that you took up?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

2 rounds of interviews. Panel of 2 people. Was asked to design a database and write some queries. Some basic C programs were asked. Later my academic project details were asked. HR interview had a lot of behavioral questions. Overall a good experience!

Interview Questions
    • 3 bulbs and 3 switches puzzle. String reversal in C using our own functions.   Answer Question

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!