Sabre

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details Not very tough, but basics should be clear

Negotiation Details – Good

Very Easy Interview

Manager - Helpdesk Interview

Manager - Helpdesk
Bangalore

I applied through another source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sabre in March 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed by peers and believe I am a excellent fit for this role. They asked very few questions and almost argued with myself, I got the feeling that they did not want to hire me for reasons not known to me.

Interview Question – I cannot believe that all your team members liked you!   View Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre.

Interview Details It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Interview Question – What do you know about Analytics?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in December 2012.

Interview Details Initial written test (Quant, C, DSA), then one technical interview and one HR interview

Interview Question – Write a code using a Trie data structure to form trees of strings.
The two candles puzzle (two candles - length unknown but both burn down in 1 hour. How do you measure 45 minutes using them)
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I decided to join a start up as the idea seemed exciting

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in January 2008.

Interview Details This was a campus interview. Interview was conducted by technically strong people.

Interview Question – Approach for customer choice modeling in an airline itinerary selection process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sabre in March 2009.

Interview Details Uploaded resume
Got interview call ITPL
1st round written 1 hr , 60 Questions cut off depending on no of people.
2nd round technical
3rd round about ur previous experience , projects.
4th puzzle , problem solving skills.
5th HR

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate , i got substantial hike. The company pays well ask as much as u can in HR round

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in September 2012.

Interview Details First, there was a placement talk followed by an aptitude/technical test. It had 3 parts - quantitative ability, verbal ability and a technical section (very basic knowledge of computers would do). It was pretty easy, if you ask me. You can score almost full. Then, there was a panel interview, a few hours later. After that, the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you design an online airline travel and hotel booking website (like Travelocity)? Explain using entity-relationship diagrams.   Answer Question
  • How will you gather requirements from your client for a new house-building contract that you took up?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sabre in July 2012.

Interview Details 2 rounds of interviews. Panel of 2 people. Was asked to design a database and write some queries. Some basic C programs were asked. Later my academic project details were asked. HR interview had a lot of behavioral questions. Overall a good experience!

Interview Question – 3 bulbs and 3 switches puzzle. String reversal in C using our own functions.   Answer Question

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Bangalore

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sabre in January 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was very good aimed at getting the best out of a candidate.

Interview Question – Agile methodology   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would suggest the salary proposed by them was definitely on par with the market standards.

Contributor Software QA Engineering Interview

Contributor Software QA Engineering
Kraków (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

Interview Details First is telephone interview to check your overall knowledge of java, etc.
Second you have interview in Sabre with one or two teams.
This second phase tooks from 1 to 2 hours

Interview Question – all questions are rather logical and appropriate   View Answer

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!