Sabre Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

online written test on c++(15 quetions).. easy questions but be careful while choosing answers. Then one technical round about your current project.. Read about const and inheritance.

Interview Questions

• Read about constructor and how to handle exceptions within it. virtual destructors and copy constructors.   Answer Question

Associate Operations Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Interview is not very difficult, they look more for a cultural fit than for technical skill, atleast for the role for which I interviewed with them. Overall it was nice experience interviewing with them

Negotiation

No negotiation

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in January 2015.

Interview

I was told it is a scheduled interview for me at 11:00 AM at Sabre premises Bangalore, I reached there at 10:50 AM and found out they called lots of people for 11:00 interview and everyone was waiting thereafter 45 minutes HR came to me for an online test(which was not told as a part of interview process) I attended the test which was very basic java programming questions which a person with 2 years of experience could do easily.
    Then came next round of "technical discussion" after waiting for another 30 minutes.
    The discussion lasted around 30 minutes during which interviewer had not asked any single technological question, all about what all technologies I have used in the project I have worked so far.
    Nothing on how I used it or any challenges I faced.
    Asked about the project like what it is all about. Again no technical questions.
    I was getting a feeling that the person interviewing me is not having technical background or does not know what to ask.
    After this discussion HR told me that I did not clear through the technical round, which was surprising to me as all the time interviewer did not ask one single technical or even project architecture question then how did I failed?
    Appeared to me they have decided people they want to hire and were just doing time pass by calling people for interview

Interview Questions

• When you call someone for technical discussion ask questions related to that and then judge, don't waste time   Answer Question

Interview

1st round : apti test
    2nd round : tech interview
    3rd round : hr interview

tech interview on programming
    apti test on math
    hr interview on getting to know you

the hr ppl were nice but the tech ppl were difficult.

apti test was on reg quant and programming

final interview was diff

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre.

Interview

They give a presentation about saber ,then there was a 40 minutes test with 30 question from English,aptitude and technical .then selected candidates go for the interview in which they ask about projects ,some basic c and java questions .
    They take candidates basis on there communication skills.

Relocation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on campus
    3-4 rounds
    first round = aptitude + basic technical questions
    second round = technical interview where they ask questions based on your resume and your projects
    third round = HR interview, again questions based on resume, strengths and weaknesses

fourth round = Tech/Informal round, they ask a few coding questions and make you optimize the code

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore) in July 2013.

Interview

a lot of levels to clear ..critical

Interview Questions

• Why do yuo want to join SABRE   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore).

Interview

Not very tough, but basics should be clear

Negotiation

Good

Manager - Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by peers and believe I am a excellent fit for this role. They asked very few questions and almost argued with myself, I got the feeling that they did not want to hire me for reasons not known to me.

Interview Questions

• I cannot believe that all your team members liked you!   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre (Bangalore).

Interview

It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Analytics?   1 Answer