Safeguard Properties

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Inspector Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in January 2013.

Interview Details The interview was conducted entirely online. Therefore, it was very simple to complete.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or "trip-up" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straightforward. I knew what the job was going to pay before I applied.

Team Lead Interview

Valley View, OH (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in September 2013.

Interview Details I posted internally. It took forever for them to decide to give me an interview. The interview didn't seem like an interview at all. It didn't seem like they were interested in me or my background. The interviewer (my future boss) was more interested in bad-mouthing senior management. I felt like the interview was more of a chance for him to vent than to see if I would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – How many pen caps would it take to fill this room?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was presented with an offer and told "take it or leave it."

Very Easy Interview

Client Account Representative Interview

Client Account Representative
Valley View, OH (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in January 2013.

Interview Details I found it to be very laid back and easy-going. The manager who interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. This interview was less and interview and more just a conversation between two people, so I really didn't feel intimidated at all. I briefly read up on Safeguard Properties on their website prior to attending the interview so that I would be more familiar with what they were about, but there were still plenty of things I didn't know about the company. After I was hired, the process was relatively easy to get "all of my ducks in line." Signing up for medical/dental/vision benefits was self-explanatory, and my direct deposit went through after my first month of employment (Safeguard has since moved to direct-deposit only).

Interview Question – What is something about yourself that you could improve on?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I don't say this lightly. Accept the offer. I personally think this is a great company to work for with great benefits, great people, and great opportunities to advance.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Valley View, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview Details simple, straight forward... entirely behavorial interview, no case questions

Negotiation Details – I simply stated what my salary would be.

Quality Analyst Interview

Valley View, OH (US)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Safeguard Properties in February 2012.

Interview Details The interview was about several behavioral questions. The QC team is quite new, so many questions about how to deal with different opinions from old employees when you try to push new procedures.

Interview Question – If there is an opportunity from relatively larger company, how do you choose. Be honest.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Safeguard Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safeguard Properties interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Safeguard Properties employees and interview candidates.