Safilo

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Safilo.

Interview Details I planned ahead and brought a business plan to interview, I spoke from a business owners' point-of-view, I dressed the part, and thought of myself already in the job before I walked in to the interview.

Interview Question – Would I consider a different brand in leu of the one for which I was interviewing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Firm, I held my ground for what I was worth and got it.

Stock Controller Interview

Stock Controller
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Safilo.

Interview Details had two interviews, both very pleasant. first one +-40 minutes, second one two hours. no difficult questions, just straight forward normal questions. received the contract in about two weeks time since initial interview.

Interview Question – had no difficult questions, just the normal questions with follow up questions on my responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, its a temporary position for six months, then I will get permanently employed.
however they did offer me more than they said they would during the interview, even without me asking.

Very Easy Interview

Ir Interview

Ir

The process took a day - interviewed at Safilo in November 2010.

Interview Details really busy and looking for a more senior

Interview Question – how many year of experience   Answer Question

Worked for Safilo? Contribute to the Community!