Salesforce.com

379 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Support Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2012.

Interview Details Salesforce.com is acknowledged as one of the best companies to currently work for at Hyderabad due to their compensation and culture.

Interview was set-up through a recruitment firm who did the initial application through an online form (wufoo), the company was prompt in getting back (2 days) and scheduling an interview at a convenient time (late-afternoon).

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Hyderābād

I interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Interview Details Coding test which was online and lasted for about 1 hour!!

Interview Question – write a program for height of a binary tree using arrays!!   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Interview Details They started of with written exam on your coding-aptitude, then a long long algorithm finding question, followed by a group discussion on existing technologies followed by one on one technical cum personal interview. i was rejected after final interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were easy and didn't much time to solve.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in January 2010.

Interview Details First I had a face to face interview and then followed by a telephonic interview with the APAC marketing VP based in Singapore. The interview process was short and crispt and they did not delay in letting me know.

Negotiation Details – The only drawback was that I was offered a much lower salary package than industry standards, and I could not negotiate this further and hence accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2010.

Interview Details Applied for the company , 5 telephonic interviews , 2 in person after that

Interview Question – Tell me about the previous job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2011.

Interview Details Phone Interview :
1. Shallow copy deep copy
2. Serialization
3. Types of Thread synchronization
4. Hash Table n hash colision resolution techniques
5. Puzzle-join 4 dots using three lines

1:1 interview
1. Puzzle- Find minimum floor from which a tt ball will break, if there are 100 floor and 2 tt balls
2. In memory cache -design, problem an solutions
3. Find one/twomissing number in 1-n numbers

Online coding test -2 hours
1. Can browse net
2. Was given airlines portal sstem with api, write client code that uses api and write some code to add more exception scenarios, errors, scalable situations and race conditions

Interview Question – Hash Collision techniques   View Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2014.

Interview Details Referred by employee and later got contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. It was an 1 hour phone interview with online programming. After the phone, they determined that I didn't need a second round interview and go onsite directly. The onsite was set about 1 week later.

Interview Question – Phone interview: reverse an array, and write test cases for it.

Onsite:
1. How to test twitter posting?
2. Programming test 2 methods: reverse a string and compare 2 strings. Write test cases for both methods.
3. Manager Interview
4. Revers a circled linked list. Questions about singleton pattern.
  View Answer

Sales Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Salesforce.com in April 2014.

Interview Details Badly organized Sales development specialist team. Expect a long delay to any questions on the recruitment process.

Lead IT Engineer Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in August 2010.

Interview Details I do not want to share it as i have signed a non dis closer document with the company. I will not be able to share it online as they say it is going to impact the business but i can take a risk of doing the sharing of the interview process with online.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Interview Details 1st level phone interview followed by a programming round. If you pass the second one there will be a 3-4 hours in person interview and after that I had another two technical interviews through phone.

Interview Question – There were some puzzle type questions asked in the in-person interview which was required to be solved with a white board solution in 2 minutes to judge how you think I guess. It was unexpected..but was good   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The Salary was offered equal or more than my expectation and I was totally ready to say "Yes"

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salesforce.com

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com Videos

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com interview questions and advice. All 379 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees and interview candidates.