Salesforce.com

3.2

IT Analyst : One of the Best Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2011.

All rounds where Telephonic and one was video conferencing
    1. HR will and will ask and check the basic requirement
    2. Technical Call , The Manager will call you and will check your skill set and Flexibility
    3 Technical Call 2, The Senior Manager will call check for further skill assessment and cultural Fit
    4. Director will call and will take the final round
    5. I was lucky i must say because I got an opportunity to talk to the CIO of the company for my final round as in most of the rounds I received positive feedback.
    6. One Video Conferencing round would also be there over skype

Overall they look for , How interested the candidate is , his flexibility and cultural fit. It was a awesome experience and one of the best and dream company to work for. Being a product based company the salary would very good and you will not be able to say NO :)

However the company is still developing in India and due to lot of management changes sometime they dissolve the team and ask there employees to leave by giving some compensation. Job stability and security is a Issue there . I am one of the person who has witnessed this and also faced this , it took pretty long time for me to take up a new job :( and I had a lot of commitments and responsibilities to fulfill

They will offer a good salary no need to negotiate

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2012.

Salesforce.com is acknowledged as one of the best companies to currently work for at Hyderabad due to their compensation and culture.

Interview was set-up through a recruitment firm who did the initial application through an online form (wufoo), the company was prompt in getting back (2 days) and scheduling an interview at a convenient time (late-afternoon).

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Coding test which was online and lasted for about 1 hour!!

Interview Questions
    • write a program for height of a binary tree using arrays!!   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

They started of with written exam on your coding-aptitude, then a long long algorithm finding question, followed by a group discussion on existing technologies followed by one on one technical cum personal interview. i was rejected after final interviews.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in January 2010.

First I had a face to face interview and then followed by a telephonic interview with the APAC marketing VP based in Singapore. The interview process was short and crispt and they did not delay in letting me know.

The only drawback was that I was offered a much lower salary package than industry standards, and I could not negotiate this further and hence accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2010.

Applied for the company , 5 telephonic interviews , 2 in person after that

No Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2011.

Phone Interview :
    1. Shallow copy deep copy
    2. Serialization
    3. Types of Thread synchronization
    4. Hash Table n hash colision resolution techniques
    5. Puzzle-join 4 dots using three lines

1:1 interview
    1. Puzzle- Find minimum floor from which a tt ball will break, if there are 100 floor and 2 tt balls
    2. In memory cache -design, problem an solutions
    3. Find one/twomissing number in 1-n numbers

Online coding test -2 hours
    1. Can browse net
    2. Was given airlines portal sstem with api, write client code that uses api and write some code to add more exception scenarios, errors, scalable situations and race conditions

Finance Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Interview consisted of 2 phone calls: first with the recruiter for an initial screening and then a couple days later a group phone interview with the team. Questions were basic, mostly behavioral, and gave me a sense of what to expect from my experience/team. My 2nd phone call was rescheduled in the last minute but the open and honest conversation I had with the other team members afterwards made up for it.

CFL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com.

Easy straightforward. Good interviewers. We'll managed. Recruiting and hiring managers were well versed in their respective roles and we're able to easily Articulate role expectations. I have heard negative experiences but that was not mine at all.

Easy. Straight forward.

Client Success Manager Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. The recruiters were very informative and quick to respond after interviews. I was always clear on the process and next steps. They did an amazing job at setting and managing expectations.

Interview Questions
    • How do you create a relationship with a client you've never worked with?   Answer Question

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!