Salesforce.com

3.2

IT Analyst : One of the Best Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2011.

All rounds where Telephonic and one was video conferencing
    1. HR will and will ask and check the basic requirement
    2. Technical Call , The Manager will call you and will check your skill set and Flexibility
    3 Technical Call 2, The Senior Manager will call check for further skill assessment and cultural Fit
    4. Director will call and will take the final round
    5. I was lucky i must say because I got an opportunity to talk to the CIO of the company for my final round as in most of the rounds I received positive feedback.
    6. One Video Conferencing round would also be there over skype

Overall they look for , How interested the candidate is , his flexibility and cultural fit. It was a awesome experience and one of the best and dream company to work for. Being a product based company the salary would very good and you will not be able to say NO :)

However the company is still developing in India and due to lot of management changes sometime they dissolve the team and ask there employees to leave by giving some compensation. Job stability and security is a Issue there . I am one of the person who has witnessed this and also faced this , it took pretty long time for me to take up a new job :( and I had a lot of commitments and responsibilities to fulfill

They will offer a good salary no need to negotiate

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2012.

Salesforce.com is acknowledged as one of the best companies to currently work for at Hyderabad due to their compensation and culture.

Interview was set-up through a recruitment firm who did the initial application through an online form (wufoo), the company was prompt in getting back (2 days) and scheduling an interview at a convenient time (late-afternoon).

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

Coding test which was online and lasted for about 1 hour!!

Interview Questions
    • write a program for height of a binary tree using arrays!!   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Salesforce.com in March 2013.

They started of with written exam on your coding-aptitude, then a long long algorithm finding question, followed by a group discussion on existing technologies followed by one on one technical cum personal interview. i was rejected after final interviews.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in January 2010.

First I had a face to face interview and then followed by a telephonic interview with the APAC marketing VP based in Singapore. The interview process was short and crispt and they did not delay in letting me know.

The only drawback was that I was offered a much lower salary package than industry standards, and I could not negotiate this further and hence accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2010.

Applied for the company , 5 telephonic interviews , 2 in person after that

No Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in July 2011.

Phone Interview :
    1. Shallow copy deep copy
    2. Serialization
    3. Types of Thread synchronization
    4. Hash Table n hash colision resolution techniques
    5. Puzzle-join 4 dots using three lines

1:1 interview
    1. Puzzle- Find minimum floor from which a tt ball will break, if there are 100 floor and 2 tt balls
    2. In memory cache -design, problem an solutions
    3. Find one/twomissing number in 1-n numbers

Online coding test -2 hours
    1. Can browse net
    2. Was given airlines portal sstem with api, write client code that uses api and write some code to add more exception scenarios, errors, scalable situations and race conditions

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in April 2014.

First talked met with them at a university recruiting session. Had an on the spot interview with the recruiter, asked intermediate level java and concurrency questions. Got some contact information, submitted my resume online, and got an email back scheduling a phone interview. Had one phone interview, some more email back and forth about how I felt the interview went, and then after about a week or two I got a phone call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of data structures questions. The one that I struggled the most with was: given an binary search tree (that is, an ordered tree), how would you find the element of the tree at a particular "index", where index is defined as the position in the tree's ordering.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Salesforce.com in June 2014.

Straight-forward process including In-house recruiter phone interview, in-person panel interview, presentation & panel interview, background check & references, recruitment event, offer. They are very professional with the process. Your recruiter will offer you great tips so ask them for insider information so you can be best prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Standard sales questions. Be VERY PREPARED with actual numbers when presenting your work history/past successes. If you can't substantiate it, forget it.   View Answer
    Straight forward process. Be upfront about what you are looking for, if you can prove you're worth it, they'll match it.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Salesforce.com in February 2010.

It was a pretty standard interview process. I already knew the recruiter from a different position that I applied for 6 months earlier. She did the initial screening to make sure that I was qualified for the position. I then did a phone screen for the first round with the hiring manager because I wasn't based in the SF/Bay Area. The next round was consolidated for me because I would have to fly in to SF for a combined second/final round of interviews; I had second rounds with 5 people including the hiring manager in the morning and then a 20 minute presentation in the afternoon to showcase my abilities to market a fictional product.

Interview Questions
    • The real world scenario where I had three weeks to present a fictional product launch to the hiring manager (VP of Product Marketing) and head of the group (SVP of Product Marketing) was definitely challenging but also very informative of their work environment and standards. I love this practice and use it today when I'm hiring.   Answer Question

Decided that I wanted to stick with the start-up that gave me a counter offer where I wouldn't have to move. Loved the company though, and would definitely consider working for them in the future.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!