SanDisk Interview Questions & Reviews

129 interviews

3.1

Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2011.

5 rounds and easy but difficult little bit. Aptitude, Team leader Round, Project manager round, Sr manager, HR round. All round will be conducted with 20-23 mins. One full day will required to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
    • nothing easy all regarding BE academic Project questions   View Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

written test , tech interview , HR
    tech interview was based on FSM,memory,digital, gates, etc
    ques from written exams were asked
    In HR projects & internship , fursther studies plan , family background , abt urself

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk.

Campus Recruitment- Multiple eliminating rounds
    1. written test- Aptitude(Mandatory) +Electronics/VLSI + C Coding + Systems
         (Subjective questions included)
    2. Technical Interview 1
    3. Technical Interview 2 (More interviews can be held depending on performance)
    4. HR Round

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Test with 4 sections.Aptitude,electronics,programing with 2 code, and some more questions related to electronics.Aptitude was normal but if u r a softwae engineer its tough to crack the other section.

Firmware Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2012.

3-4 Rounds technical, 1 round HR.

Senior Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SanDisk in September 2013.

Had 3 rounds of telephonic rounds followed by another 2 rounds F2F. This is by far the worst recruitment process i have ever seen. I have put all my efforts in clearing the rounds. After all rounds I was told they will release an offer for me. I kept following up with HR who said "the offer will be released soon..". He kept on saying that for more than a month. I got frustrated and asked directly to provide clear status. At this point HR revealed that my skillset didnt match with the requirement. How gross !! Within a second from "releasing the offer" to "Skill-set didn't match with the requirement". Unprofessional way of recruitment.

My sugesstion is not to attend the interview at all

Interview Questions
    • Coming to the interview questions..they are related to scripting, testing technologies, NAND memory related questions..   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SanDisk in October 2009.

I got on campus placement

Interview Questions
    As its campus placement. There is no point to negotiation

Anonymous Employee  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2013.

First:tech & apti Second: tech interview : Final: HR

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

interviewed at SanDisk in August 2013.

The Hiring process was of 1 written test,2 technical interview,1 HR interview.
    Written test contained 15 aptitude and 20 technical questions for which basics of digital electronics is necessary..
    In two technical interview they mostly concentrated how good am in dealing with digital circuits....
    They also asked some puzzles which everyone can do with some logic thinking...
    Some questions like design a system with frequency 1/3rd the freq of clk with 50% dutycycle,double the freq so on.....
    HR interview was very friendly type of interview no need to bother about that....
    ALL THE BEST.....

Interview Questions
    • Doubling the clock freq is unexpected ques for me which took some time to solve but really challenging......   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2013.

on campus

Interview Questions

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!