SanDisk Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
131 interviews

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

I got call from consultancy.
    1) 1st Round -> Telephonic . Simple question based on C and Kernel
    2) 2nd, 3rd and 4th Round -> Onsite Managre Round -> Mostly question on Projects
    3) 5th and 6th Round -> Face to Face Round

HR said they will call, but they not respond.
    Worst ever experience.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manipala
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

There were totally 4 rounds of interview

1st round: There were 3 sections. Written Test. (There was negative marking-0.25)
    1st sec was aptitude(10 ques-MCQ): Refer RS Agarwal.
    2nd sec was C programming(10 ques MCQ and 2 Programming): MCQ were very basic C question. The 1st programming question was:
    if(<condition>)
    printf("Hello");
    else
    printf("World");
    Give a condition such that Hello World is printed.
    Answer: <condition> = (printf("Hello")&&0)
    2nd Programming question:
    Write a program to read a file and search for a string
    3rd Sec was about hardware(I couldn't answer all because my stream was Information Technology)

2nd round: It was the 1st technical interview. He asked me to explain about the project. Asked questions on my project. Asked me to write a C code to send bit by bit via GPIO. He asked me a simple aptitude kind of question(Just to see the way you think)

3rd round:It was the 2nd technical interview. He asked me to tell about volatile keyword in c. Then he asked me to declare array of function pointer. He then asked me how interrupts work?

4th round: It was HR interview. He asked me to tell something that is not there in my resume. He asked to tell about myself. How many companies did i sit before this and why was i rejected?

Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2011.

5 rounds and easy but difficult little bit. Aptitude, Team leader Round, Project manager round, Sr manager, HR round. All round will be conducted with 20-23 mins. One full day will required to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
    • nothing easy all regarding BE academic Project questions   View Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

written test , tech interview , HR
    tech interview was based on FSM,memory,digital, gates, etc
    ques from written exams were asked
    In HR projects & internship , fursther studies plan , family background , abt urself

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk.

Campus Recruitment- Multiple eliminating rounds
    1. written test- Aptitude(Mandatory) +Electronics/VLSI + C Coding + Systems
         (Subjective questions included)
    2. Technical Interview 1
    3. Technical Interview 2 (More interviews can be held depending on performance)
    4. HR Round

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Test with 4 sections.Aptitude,electronics,programing with 2 code, and some more questions related to electronics.Aptitude was normal but if u r a softwae engineer its tough to crack the other section.

Firmware Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2012.

3-4 Rounds technical, 1 round HR.

Senior Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SanDisk in September 2013.

Had 3 rounds of telephonic rounds followed by another 2 rounds F2F. This is by far the worst recruitment process i have ever seen. I have put all my efforts in clearing the rounds. After all rounds I was told they will release an offer for me. I kept following up with HR who said "the offer will be released soon..". He kept on saying that for more than a month. I got frustrated and asked directly to provide clear status. At this point HR revealed that my skillset didnt match with the requirement. How gross !! Within a second from "releasing the offer" to "Skill-set didn't match with the requirement". Unprofessional way of recruitment.

My sugesstion is not to attend the interview at all

Interview Questions
    • Coming to the interview questions..they are related to scripting, testing technologies, NAND memory related questions..   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SanDisk in October 2009.

I got on campus placement

Interview Questions
    As its campus placement. There is no point to negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2013.

First:tech & apti Second: tech interview : Final: HR

Interview Questions

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!