Sandvine

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvine in October 2013.

Interview Details For me it was six rounds of interview, one written on three different areas, one more techinal written which includes tcp/ip concepts and c and c++ programming. Followed by couple of technical interviews.

Interview Question – Some Program regarding Hash Table   View Answer

QA ENGINEER Interview

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sandvine in November 2013.

Interview Details Guys taking interview was good, but i was fully disappointed with Hr team, because of poor communication, No full details given after selection

Interview Question – all questions were related to tcl , aptitude and technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiated in fixed pay, they were keen to see other offers i had in hand

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details Two levels technical questions, Generally C++, one guy was great and explained me the answers to the question I didn't answer; HR interview and an offer in less than 24 hours

Interview Question – Why do you think that you should be sitting as the country head for the com[pany   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sandvine in June 2011.

Interview Details Interview will center around data structures and object oriented questsions. Later networking canceptual part

Interview Question – Design a traffic monitor module on network.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvine in January 2012.

Interview Details one telephonic followed by face to face; there main focus seems to be on problem solving and automation(tcl is a must, itcl is a plus). They have a unique testing infrastructure/ and a not so common technology so your previous experience counts for little.

prepare tcl/networking concepts L2/L3/L7.

any experience in DPI is also a plus.

Interview Question – why you want to come to bangalore   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate, accepted the first offer they gave

Very Easy Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvine.

Interview Details 1st round telephonic by manager & tech lead some basic question about testing & current project. some question on scripting as i was working in automation side. Interview was around 1 hr. they asked complete my profile in detailed in telephonic round. then they
called me for F2F interview. But in F2F one funny thing for me again the same Manager & tech lead came for F2F they don't have any in depth technical question so they again asked me my job profile & some management question. i was completely shocked for this F2F interview bcz same person again taking the interview they don't have any in depth technical question which usually every one expect. anyways after half an hour of interview HR came and she told me i can leave they will update the feedback. after one week also i did'nt get any feedback from HR when i called then they mailed me My profile is not matched with current requirements. it's really very funny in telephonic round it' self i explained them completely about my profile then after F2F they came to know my profile is not matching with their requirement.
HR Experience also very bad they not communicate properly they not sending the mail for interview just on call they scheduled the interview. in my when i requested to send the mail for they told ok i will send the mail today evening but i didn't received any mail. then again i called then i received the mail. HR is not active very lazy.

Interview Question – nothing is difficult it's very easy process :)   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandvine in March 2012.

Interview Details Interview was scheduled and postponed couple of times. The screening interview happened over skype, general project management questions; like how do you motivate your team, how do track the project etc

Interview Questions

Automation Engineer Interview

Bangalore

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sandvine in November 2011.

Interview Details * 1 Level of technical round with Manager
* 1 Level of technical and non-technical round with 2nd Level Manager
* 1 Level of technical and/or non-technical round with HR/Directory

Interview Question – How would you go about the simulation of wireshark trace of 8sec of internet traffic?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to negotiate
The compensation is anyway good.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Sandvine

Interview Details HR department sent an email about interview appointment, then called and did the screen interview. There are some technical questions being asked during the screen interview. The questions are about basic embedded software programming for networking. The whole process is very professional, and the person in HR is very nice.

Interview Question – Four type castings in C++   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sandvine in June 2012.

Interview Details phone interview followed by tech f2f , good tech qs l2/l3 switching

Negotiation Details – quick

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandvine

Worked for Sandvine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandvine interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sandvine employees and interview candidates.