Schneider Electric
www.schneider-electric.com Rueil-Malmaison, France 5000+ Employees

Schneider Electric Advanced Finance Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advanced Finance Development Program Interview

DeKalb, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2012.

Interview Details 1st interview was an hour long and very standard. Started with usual "Tell me about yourself". Asked about what you knew about Schneider Electric - not too technical though.

The first half of the interview was a focus on items on my resume. Second half was a standard behavioral interview. Situation, action and result. This program has a strong emphasis on making decisions and taking a lot of responsibilities soon after starting. Coming right out of college, this wasn't something I had a lot of great stories on.

Interview Question – The largest focus was on the ability to make decisions, the decision process, and ability to handle responsibility.   View Answers (2)

Finance Advanced Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2012.

Interview Details Had simple phone interview with basic behavioral and situation questions. Nothing tricky, very basic overall. Looking for candidate willing to travel and work in random suburbs around the country, rotation to different locations is required.

Interview Question – Describe a time in your life where you had to be creative.   Answer Question

Finance Advanced Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2012.

Interview Details Advice before this interview would be to practice behavioral questions. I met a campus recruiter followed by a phone interview and then an on site interview that consisted of three one on one interviews. Every time I talked to an interviewer, they had plenty of behavioral questions. I felt that the office consisted mostly of nice people the last interviewer seemed to not care about the interviewee's perception but overall not a bad place. The only problem that I had was that they seemed too interested in some sort of grading scale to attain from the interviewee and never really tried to get a feel for the interviewee's personality.

Interview Question – Time when you took a risk and it paid off for you.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric Videos

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric Advanced Finance Development Program interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.