Schneider

Updated 6 Dec 2014

2.9

Imaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider in December 2014.

I just started the interview process. I had a phone interview and the lady was so very nice. I was made to feel very comfortable even though I was extremely nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handle working with people that you don't get along with.   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Interview

Took a phone interview on which they scheduled and in person interview two carrier sales managers I was not impressed. From my understanding they wanted the world, but didn't want to pay.

Better opportunity came across,

Account Sales/Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

I was approached at a campus recruiting event at the University I attended. First, I took a phone interview that took 20 minutes. The phone interview included basic behavioral interview questions such as what are your goals, previous job experience, and the tell me about a time when...

After the phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview. I was interviewed with two sales associates and was asked questions about my previous job experience, why i thought I was a good fit for the sales role, and in what situations I have shown leadership skills.

I was offered a job following that interview about a week after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you have faced a complex situation/faced with a difficult challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Driver Business Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider.

Applied online. Process moves quickly, someone from office of opening will contact you and explain that someone from HR will call for a phone screening. HR does screening and quickly relays the information back to Recruiter or Division Manager within office. Time is set and the interview process takes about 3-5 hours with about 2-4 interviews. Questions are behavioral based and even do role playing scenarios in each interview. After being drained from answering all the questions, you may get an invite to go to lunch. After that you will be free to go, but as mentioned expect the process to be lengthy and thorough.

Interview Questions
    • A role playing scenario will be presented usually in the form of working with someone who has a poor attitude, doesn't want to listen, or is just being difficult.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Simply take it or leave it because Schneider's budget "doesn't allow for it"

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

First there is a basic phone interview. It lasted about 25 minutes. They asked mostly past experience and behavioral questions. Then there was a panel interview if you pass through the first interview.

Received another job offer from a different company that I accepted.

OTR Driver (Tanker) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Schneider in September 2014.

Questions on driving experience, schools/training, driving record, employment history. They are very up front with you they tell you about the position the pros & cons & ask you if you're comfortable before moving on to the next topic.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation hired as a mid-level experienced driver

Logistics Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider in June 2014.

Initial phone interview was a basic behavioral interview. Next day was invited for face-to-face. 2 panel interview: more basic behavioral questions. Then I spent time with an employee on the call floor. He explained how things worked, didn't really seem to dig his job. Following day was offered job.

35k base salary with no negotiations

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider in June 2014.

i interviewed in the Dallas office near downtown and the office was very dull and was surrounded by other offices on the same floor. The questions were typical of those you would expect in the sales job interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question for me was "What do you like to do for fun?"   Answer Question

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

Hour phone interview and hour in-person interview at office. The managers interviewing me seems pretty unprofessional. The woman refused to answer any of my questions and directed her manager to do so. The entire time he was putting down his team saying some of them are "not so smart". I heard back a response fairly quickly because they were looking to hire someone asap. Overall, I found the experience extremely negative and this office seems to be a place where I would be unhappy to work at.

Interview Questions
    • None really. I was told the interview would be behavioral based and it was not.   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

The entire process (phone and in person interview) took a total of two weeks. Interviewers were super friendly.