Scientific Drilling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Survey Management Specialist Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scientific Drilling.

Interview Details We discussed my experience and technical knowledge and then we discussed pay. After that I went through the new hire process and was ready to go. It was a very easy process.

Negotiation Details – I said what I wanted and they matched it.

CAD Drafter Interview

CAD Drafter

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scientific Drilling in July 2013.

Interview Details Two interview. General questions about yourself, customer service, likes and dislikes, express your character. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now. What are your full-time goals. Why are you leaving your former company? What can you offer to the company? What is a difficult situation that you have handled? How would you describe yourself?

Negotiation Details – I should have negotiated some vacation time. You don't obtain vacation until after a year. The initial offer was great.

MWD Engineer Interview

MWD Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scientific Drilling in March 2013.

Interview Details I applied by sending the CV and Cover Letter to HR representative.
Interview was about 20 minute, in the hotel reception room, at the table for 2.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.
-Do you have a girlfriend?
-Do you have a driving licence and if you have a own car?
-What is your current salary? ("if you can't do this, maybe we couldn't do the proper offer for you.." )
-Do your employer have provided the food on the Rig for you?
-When you want to promote from MWD to DD?
-Other simple questions
  Answer Question

Project Engineer and Other Electronic Engineer Related Positions Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Scientific Drilling.

Interview Details Just had the 1st round, pretty much HR stuff.......Interviewer was friendly and was quiet accommodating in re-scheduling telephonic interview.....

I am not sure if the company sponsored H1b and neither was the HR. They said that they would find out and get back to me.

Interview Question – They seem to have a standard template i.e what is the most challenging situation that you have been in, how to do respond to change etc   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scientific Drilling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Drilling interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Scientific Drilling employees and interview candidates.