Sears

Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sears in March 2014.

Interview Details Group discussion, followed by an aptitude test and then a technical interview. If you play your cards right, you can get away with just a casual conversation.

Interview Question – what is the average flying velocity of a swallow?   View Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in July 2011.

Interview Details I attended interview as a fresher. It was good. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked questions about Java, Oracle. It went approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Question – There was no such unexpected or difficult questions. It was quite easy round.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Pune

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in July 2012.

Interview Details They will speak big big things, but they have nothing like that. No management, not proper documentation, no process.

Interview Question – Do I know C# language   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2013.

Interview Details I had visited SEARS for a F2F interview, the process was very smooth and nice, i had technical , HR cum MR rounds of interview the same day, i felt satisfactory and i had also had a good experience where the employers were transparent and very co-operative.

Interview Question – It was related to Integration that had start over if a failure occurs in between, related to Integration.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – IT was difficult but then i was stern so they negotitated

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details Hiring process is very simple. A TL level person will be taking your interview in a very pleasant way. Just be confident and be prepared what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Question – Everything was as usual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not give you salary you expect . Their bands are fixed . Need to learn new technologies go for it. Please do not look for package :)

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details hired for ror, all algo related questions

Interview Question – go thru algos well   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in June 2010.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview + 1 written test

Interview Question – Explain garbage collection in Java in detail.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Lead
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details three rounds of interview. first two rounds technical, third round Manager FF. then HR discussion.

Interview Question – Why switch job regularly   Answer Question

Management Intern- Human Resources (Talenet Management) Interview

Management Intern- Human Resources (Talenet Management)
Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sears in June 2011.

Interview Details A very clean and crystal approach towards the whole process. Effective Management staff with defined and formalized HR policies. On-boarding process and buddy assimilation was the most effective, exciting and learning experience.

Interview Question – On personality and decision making, provided case legs   Answer Question

Tech Manager Interview

Tech Manager
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in November 2012.

Interview Details Horrible experience, my sincere advice to the higher management, please respect the candidate time, specially for senior Exp guy, I have to spoil my whole day just to attend 1 hrs F2F interview.

Interview Question – No tech interview, I have to plan all the 5 days activity   Answer Question

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!