Sears

1,071 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sears in March 2014.

Interview Details Group discussion, followed by an aptitude test and then a technical interview. If you play your cards right, you can get away with just a casual conversation.

Interview Question – what is the average flying velocity of a swallow?   View Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in July 2011.

Interview Details I attended interview as a fresher. It was good. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked questions about Java, Oracle. It went approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Question – There was no such unexpected or difficult questions. It was quite easy round.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Writer Interview

Pune

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in July 2012.

Interview Details They will speak big big things, but they have nothing like that. No management, not proper documentation, no process.

Interview Question – Do I know C# language   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2013.

Interview Details I had visited SEARS for a F2F interview, the process was very smooth and nice, i had technical , HR cum MR rounds of interview the same day, i felt satisfactory and i had also had a good experience where the employers were transparent and very co-operative.

Interview Question – It was related to Integration that had start over if a failure occurs in between, related to Integration.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – IT was difficult but then i was stern so they negotitated

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details Hiring process is very simple. A TL level person will be taking your interview in a very pleasant way. Just be confident and be prepared what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Question – Everything was as usual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not give you salary you expect . Their bands are fixed . Need to learn new technologies go for it. Please do not look for package :)

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details hired for ror, all algo related questions

Interview Question – go thru algos well   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in June 2010.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview + 1 written test

Interview Question – Explain garbage collection in Java in detail.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details three rounds of interview. first two rounds technical, third round Manager FF. then HR discussion.

Interview Question – Why switch job regularly   Answer Question

Management Intern- Human Resources (Talenet Management) Interview

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sears in June 2011.

Interview Details A very clean and crystal approach towards the whole process. Effective Management staff with defined and formalized HR policies. On-boarding process and buddy assimilation was the most effective, exciting and learning experience.

Interview Question – On personality and decision making, provided case legs   Answer Question

Tech Manager Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in November 2012.

Interview Details Horrible experience, my sincere advice to the higher management, please respect the candidate time, specially for senior Exp guy, I have to spoil my whole day just to attend 1 hrs F2F interview.

Interview Question – No tech interview, I have to plan all the 5 days activity   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sears

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sears interview questions and advice. All 1,071 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sears employees and interview candidates.