Sears Interview Questions

1,242 Interview Reviews

2.3

IPhone Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2014.

I interviewed through a consultant. Interview process is overall good. Tech round happened solely with US tech guys. Overall process was good. Difficulty is about medium. It happened in about 2 weeks and 3 tech rounds.

Tricky part was the HR round. Harassing and uninterested member of senior staff took it and gave absolutely no feedback. Shouldn't proceed with the profile if you don't like it in the first place. Based on how it happened i don't think i will ever consider it even if the offer came. I don't know with what kind of mindset these 2 guys from pune office conducted it.

Interview Questions
    • Basic iPhone network, memory management and instruments related   Answer Question

Business Finance Manager Interview

Great Audubon with lots of opportunity and forth filling as your dream project, Aptitude and basic c language question/ oops, java everything. so overall its great experience with more joy and fun waiting ahead.

no negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sears in March 2014.

Group discussion, followed by an aptitude test and then a technical interview. If you play your cards right, you can get away with just a casual conversation.

Interview Questions
    • what is the average flying velocity of a swallow?   View Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in July 2011.

I attended interview as a fresher. It was good. Interviewer was very friendly. Asked questions about Java, Oracle. It went approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There was no such unexpected or difficult questions. It was quite easy round.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in July 2012.

They will speak big big things, but they have nothing like that. No management, not proper documentation, no process.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2013.

I had visited SEARS for a F2F interview, the process was very smooth and nice, i had technical , HR cum MR rounds of interview the same day, i felt satisfactory and i had also had a good experience where the employers were transparent and very co-operative.

Interview Questions
    • It was related to Integration that had start over if a failure occurs in between, related to Integration.   Answer Question
    IT was difficult but then i was stern so they negotitated

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Sears.

Hiring process is very simple. A TL level person will be taking your interview in a very pleasant way. Just be confident and be prepared what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions
    They do not give you salary you expect . Their bands are fixed . Need to learn new technologies go for it. Please do not look for package :)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears.

hired for ror, all algo related questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Sears in June 2010.

3 rounds of interview + 1 written test

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sears.

three rounds of interview. first two rounds technical, third round Manager FF. then HR discussion.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!