Sendero Business Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Or Consultant Interview

Analyst Or Consultant
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in January 2013.

Interview Details After filling out an application I was invited in for a two hour interview. Everyone was very nice and but there were two very strange aspects of the process.
1) They decided what position I was qualified for after the interview....I didn't know which position I was interviewing for.
2) Two weeks after the interview I still hadn't heard anything...later that week I check my mail and they had sent me my rejection letter via snail mail....up until that point all communication had been via email and phone...

Interview Question – How would you implement a CRM application? Begin with how you would choose the software through implementation.   Answer Question

Worked for Sendero Business Services? Contribute to the Community!