Sikorsky

51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ace Gold Interview

Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in November 2013.

Interview Details Consisted of a phone call. Later I learned the position was cancled

Interview Question – Questions on ACE Gold. Program was essentially internally created and there was very little on the net about the program   View Answer

Financial Accounting Interview

Stratford, CT (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in February 2010.

Interview Details three interviews - HR, MGR, peer

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw a peer do something unethical ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Senior Engineer Interview

Huntsville, AL (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview Details The hiring process was straight forward but the inbound process was long and laborious. It actually took over 2 months from the time the job was offered until the inbound process was completed.

Negotiation Details – Easy negotiation

ACE Analyst Interview

ACE Analyst
Coatesville, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sikorsky in September 2011.

Interview Details A nice 4 hour interview. Multiple interviewers.

Interview Question – I had no issues with the questions.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sikorsky in February 2011.

Interview Details Meet HR and Procurement management followed by plant tour

Interview Question – What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible but a signing bonus was provided.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in May 2013.

Interview Details Applied online, was contacted by HR to set up an phone interview with supervisor. Interview lasted approximately one hour. Mostly personality/behavioral questions and review of resume, asking for additional information about experience. Interviewer carried the conversation for the most part and was very easy to talk to. Also included description of company and position. Waited about 1 week for offer.

Interview Question – Nothing really challenging, mostly behavioral.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Very competitive compensation and benefits for intern.

Senior Engineer Interview

Stratford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview Details Straight forward process. I applied for the job and was called in to interview. Spent a few minutes talking with several people in the department, in sequence. I was asked about my experiences in school and what I hoped to do on the job.

I found this interview process to be fairly easy compared to interviews at other companies. They didn't challenge me with any tough questions and didn't try to evaluate my skills.

Interview Question – There weren't many difficult questions. Mostly they explained to me what the job would entail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation available. Sikorsky gave an offer and I had to accept it or not.

Production Control Interview

Interviewed at Sikorsky

Interview Details No outside positions must be a contractor first.

Interview Question – Whats your goals?   Answer Question

Control Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sikorsky in June 2012.

Interview Details The phone interview was detailed in its requirements and rather straightforward. There was banter and a questions on have I done this or done that. There was also one or two on role playing. If you were faced with this situation what would you do? All and all it went well and they hired me without a face to face interview.

Interview Question – If you were faced with an irate customer what would you do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a per diem splt for first year

Aircraft Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview Details Straight forward interview.( Telephone only) Panel of 4 members of the aircraft manager team including the lead manager. Took awhile to actually start work. Long process.

Interview Question – all straight fwd question on aircraft expierence and number of people I have supervised   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sikorsky

Worked for Sikorsky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sikorsky interview questions and advice. All 51 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sikorsky employees and interview candidates.