Sitel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.2

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

There are 4 rounds of interview
    1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
    2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
    3.Operations round. Technical questions
    4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
     Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
            men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
           the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Questions
    • thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Questions
    • all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

their was five rounds of interview were passed by me first interview was personal interview second was hiring test third was typing test fourth was listening test fifth was managers interview.

Interview Questions
    • they were asking about salary expectation on which bases they were making decision.   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in March 2008.

Pretty tough to get through the rounds. I had to go through the set of 4 rounds which included, Aptitude, Versant,Hr, and Operations

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous organization   View Answer
    The offer given to me was pretty acceptable

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2008.

1. HR Screening
    2. Communication Round
    3. Operations Round
    4. Technical Test
    5. Offer Letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why Sitel?   View Answer
    No scope of negotiation at entry level, although candidates with experience can expect a better package than a fresher.

Customer Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sitel in June 2010.

Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
    Very Well HR Team.
    Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in March 2012.

It was an easy process of 3 stages, and I could guess about the next round. The three rounds took a total of not more than 20 mins, but I had to wait for quite a long time between them.
    I had applied for a voice process. The 1st round was of basic introduction, it was telephonic, went well. The second round was voice and accent round, in person, I think the HR personnel was quite impressed, they gave me easy topics of BPO and school days. I was offered to ask questions at the end of second round, to which I got satisfactory answers. The third round was HR round and telephonic again, also impressive. I was informed about my selection at the end of the HR round.
    I wasn't joining immediately after education so they asked me a few details about it. When the HR representative gave me the Letter of Intent to sign, she seemed a little too bossy already.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. In fact, when I was offered to ask questions, I think I asked one that he wasn't quite used to.   View Answer
    No negotiation, for this kind of fresher and high-attrition job even hinting for a negotiation seemed kind of rude

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in March 2012.

The interview was so easy even I didn't expect that it will be done within sometime and finally my way was clear.

Regarding my stability and my work methods I was advised and got benefits from that interview.

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!