Sitel

73 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

Interview Details There are 4 rounds of interview
1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
3.Operations round. Technical questions
4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Chennai

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
 Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
        men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
       the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Question – thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

Interview Details The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel.

Interview Details Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Question – all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

Interview Details their was five rounds of interview were passed by me first interview was personal interview second was hiring test third was typing test fourth was listening test fifth was managers interview.

Interview Question – they were asking about salary expectation on which bases they were making decision.   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Bangalore

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sitel in March 2008.

Interview Details Pretty tough to get through the rounds. I had to go through the set of 4 rounds which included, Aptitude, Versant,Hr, and Operations

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous organization   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer given to me was pretty acceptable

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in September 2008.

Interview Details 1. HR Screening
2. Communication Round
3. Operations Round
4. Technical Test
5. Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No scope of negotiation at entry level, although candidates with experience can expect a better package than a fresher.

Customer Services Professional Interview

Customer Services Professional
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sitel in June 2010.

Interview Details Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
Very Well HR Team.
Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.

CSP Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in March 2012.

Interview Details It was an easy process of 3 stages, and I could guess about the next round. The three rounds took a total of not more than 20 mins, but I had to wait for quite a long time between them.
I had applied for a voice process. The 1st round was of basic introduction, it was telephonic, went well. The second round was voice and accent round, in person, I think the HR personnel was quite impressed, they gave me easy topics of BPO and school days. I was offered to ask questions at the end of second round, to which I got satisfactory answers. The third round was HR round and telephonic again, also impressive. I was informed about my selection at the end of the HR round.
I wasn't joining immediately after education so they asked me a few details about it. When the HR representative gave me the Letter of Intent to sign, she seemed a little too bossy already.

Interview Question – There were no really difficult or unexpected questions. In fact, when I was offered to ask questions, I think I asked one that he wasn't quite used to.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, for this kind of fresher and high-attrition job even hinting for a negotiation seemed kind of rude

Executive Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took a day - interviewed at Sitel in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview was so easy even I didn't expect that it will be done within sometime and finally my way was clear.

Negotiation Details – Regarding my stability and my work methods I was advised and got benefits from that interview.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sitel

Worked for Sitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sitel interview questions and advice. All 73 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sitel employees and interview candidates.