Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct 2014
Updated 19 Oct 2014

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel in October 2013.

There are 4 rounds of interview
    1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
    2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
    3.Operations round. Technical questions
    4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2013.

Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
     Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
            men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
           the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Questions
    • thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in July 2013.

The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel.

Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Questions
    • all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in March 2012.

The interview was so easy even I didn't expect that it will be done within sometime and finally my way was clear.

Regarding my stability and my work methods I was advised and got benefits from that interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel in September 2011.

their was five rounds of interview were passed by me first interview was personal interview second was hiring test third was typing test fourth was listening test fifth was managers interview.

Interview Questions
    • they were asking about salary expectation on which bases they were making decision.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in May 2011.

I was referred to by a current employee of Sitel. I made a call seeking an appointment and was asked to come in with my resume. In the interview I was asked a set of questions concerning basic knowledge and how much i knew about the company. My english speaking skills were evaluated and so was my personality.

Customer Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sitel in June 2010.

Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
    Very Well HR Team.
    Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2009.

Interview is the process of knowing a person and their qualities. In an interview the interviewer will try and know the best in you, so as to know what profit they can get out of him/her.

Always remember when you are being interviewed there are things which we all have to keep in mind. Ofcourse, there should not be fumbling ( because this way they will get to know that you are not confident of what you are saying), and can result in rejection. Keep an eye contact with the interviewer. You have to be careful about the body presentation. These are some basic things which we have to remember when going for any interview.

My interview was good. The first thing that i really concentrate on is getting the interviewer into conversation, So it should be a 2 way conversation not a question and answer type where the interviewer is asking you questions and you are just answering to them. Instead try and make it 2 way conversation and gain a plus point.

Then it goes on and you will share your previous work experience, your education back ground and then comes the other questions like speaking on a topic and presenting yourself.

Above are the suggestions and personal experience of interview that i have gone through.

Interview Questions
    • Well the only thing that i am scared of answering is where would you like to see yourself in 4 years from now?   View Answer
    In my view there should not be any negotiation phase, because when you are being interviewed the person will get to know what you deserve and what you are capable of. So leave this to the interviewer itself.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2008.

1. HR Screening
    2. Communication Round
    3. Operations Round
    4. Technical Test
    5. Offer Letter.

Interview Questions
    • Why Sitel?   View Answer
    No scope of negotiation at entry level, although candidates with experience can expect a better package than a fresher.