Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds. 1. Voice and Accent
    2. HR round
    3. Ops Round/Technical Round

The Voice and Accent round was quite easy to crap. Just keep your communication and grammatical mistakes in check and you should be fine.
    The HR round was more like the PI round where they ask you all the comfortable questions.
    OPs round is abit difficult and it varies from process to process. I was applying for DELL process and it had a bit of up-sale. The technical Question were mostly basic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel in December 2014.

Interview

As Mine Interview is Direct Walkin So i don't know much about the roles,
    but coming to the HR part they are very helpful and pleased person i met in the company
    The Company took 5 Rounds of Interview.
    1st Round is Jamming they asked us to speak on a topic
    2nd round was HR in that they take personal introduction and reasons for joining
    3rd round was a Telephonic round they check ur voice and accent
    4th was Ops in which they check ur technical knowledge and mainly focused on ur stability and last round was LV that stands for language verification uh have to read out a paragraph on Computer that is recorded and sent to some US server after that they gave me a call after 2 days as I got shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• I don't find any as i have done a good research on company and technical questions thing but remember present urself in a very confident manner,that's it they ask basic questions.

All the very best!!

Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sitel (Hyderābād) in October 2013.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview
    1. Face to face interview. Just your basic details and few easy questions
    2. English round. you need to speak over the phone with an automated machine.
    3.Operations round. Technical questions
    4.English round. Face to face interview with the company recruiter

Going through the operations round is a bit tricky , just stick to your basics

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very easy...Only thing is ur communication skills shd b very strong..

1st round - Pre screening(they will ask abt u,family bg,ur academics projects etc simple questions)

2nd round - Telephonic Interview(they may giv some topic and ask u to talk about it.
     Eg. Ragging should be prohibited or not
            men are the best cook..do u agree or not?
           the interview session will b around 20-25 mins..

3rd round - Operations Round (they will ask some questions technically about android,windows OS, troubleshooting etc )

In all the rounds they will check ur comm.skills alone mainly... :)

Interview Questions

• thers was no difficult questions askd during the interview..   Answer Question

i had a problem of shifting home to banglore..so i declined..

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was a simple one with much importance given to judge our communication skill.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Intro with HR, Ops Round, Online test comprising of 6 sets of 200 + questions including behaviour, Maths, Aptitude, Vocabulary. Another round with Sr Ops Manager.

Interview Questions

• all questions were situation based, nothing very difficult.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was so easy even I didn't expect that it will be done within sometime and finally my way was clear.

Negotiation

Regarding my stability and my work methods I was advised and got benefits from that interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Mumbai) in September 2011.

Interview

their was five rounds of interview were passed by me first interview was personal interview second was hiring test third was typing test fourth was listening test fifth was managers interview.

Interview Questions

• they were asking about salary expectation on which bases they were making decision.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (Hyderābād) in May 2011.

Interview

I was referred to by a current employee of Sitel. I made a call seeking an appointment and was asked to come in with my resume. In the interview I was asked a set of questions concerning basic knowledge and how much i knew about the company. My english speaking skills were evaluated and so was my personality.

Customer Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sitel (Mumbai) in June 2010.

Interview

Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
    Very Well HR Team.
    Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.