Sogeti Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated 8 Apr 2015

2.3

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
    They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
    Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn
    Phone screen
    One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
    Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions

• None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions

• None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

coffee at a pancake house.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, take it or leave it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.