Sogeti

2.6

2 phone, then 1 in-person

they asked, i provided

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2013.

Unprofessional and unprepared - Interviewers were not friendly and condescending. Job was never really explained, and project descriptions were vague at best. Overall attitude to the process was negative and dismissive.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult. Typical empty stock questions.   View Answer

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Phone interview. Went very well but lasted a little long for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name one project in school you are most proud about and why.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in August 2013.

The interview process was straight forward and casual. I had four separate interviews (1 phone & 3 in person). All meetings were well organized and the interviewers were friendly and professional. Most of the interview time was spent discussing my background and experience with enterprise size customers. There was also a good amount of time discussing Sogeti as a company and their benefits to employees.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked which customer/companies I would like to call on as an Account Executive and why.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in August 2013.

When they have a position for you it can happen very quickly, but if you don't have a BS etc. they will only hire yo as a contractor. ( 4 classes away from BS in Comp Sci with 33 years experience did not matter) I was interviewed one week and was hired the next week since the position was starting the next week.

Interview Questions
    • We are looking for long term players, not just a temp job for now.   View Answer
    I was a contractor, and they did not offer any benefits, so they raise the hourly rate to cover my expected health insurance. I heard another person had contractor hourly rate increased since they had a large commute.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

I applied on a job posting site at my school and was contacted by a corporate recruiter, then had a phone conversation with the VP of application development, then traveled to the corporate headquarters for interviews with the CFO, the same VP, the director of HR, and a small group discussion with the CEO. I went to the local office that I wanted to work at and met with some people and then I received my offer on my way home.

Interview Questions
    • Discussion with the CFO was very intimidating, though I later found out that I was in a special interview process and that is not a typical part of the interview process.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sogeti.

2 interviews. 1 over skype 1 technical over phone. fairly standard

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions
    • None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question
    Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area

Senior Consultant Interview