Sogeti Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 28 Dec 2014
Updated 28 Dec 2014

2.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

first there was an initial phone conversation, then a follow up in person interview with the recruiter, then an interview with the client. The whole process was very easy, and there's nothing that you should worry about in the initial phase of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

straightforward

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in May 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter, two hiring managers and a technical peer. Nothing out of the ordinary here and everyone was friendly and nice. When my salary requirements were higher than the first position I applied for, the recruiter even got me an interview for a better position.

Interview Questions

The negotiation process on the offer really left a bad taste in my mouth. First, the hiring manager lowballed me, even though the company seemed very interested in me and I told them I had other offers in the works.

Then when I said I wanted to make a counteroffer, I got silence for a few days followed by "Take it or leave it." So I started to move on to other options. Days later, I get a another offer from them, which is still too low. I decline it.

Days later they make me yet another offer. Looks like "take it or leave it" was a bluff. Clearly by refusing to listen to my counteroffer, they were trying to keep the control in their court and offer me as little as they could get away with. Not a professional move for a company who was clearly interested in me.

A waste of their time and mine, and now I'm left with a bad feeling about their negotiation processes and their ability to make a fair offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Dayton, OH (US)).

Interview

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Negotiation

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Had interview with the Project Manager. He went on the technical details of the project and my experience with similar projects in past

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a package with relocation and I accepted it

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions

• None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.